Mushrooms - DIY, spores, etc šŸ„ (Part 1)

yay, I finally took some prints, ordered and received a pressure cooker, just waiting on the bit to mix up some agar then on to round two of mycology for idiots :joy: with me luck you lovelies

The filling machine in action - this is lions mane

9 Likes

I spoke to soon on my last order of spore syringes. They didnā€™t freeze. The Florida white F+ I injected into the midwest organics grain bags took off.

The 3 lb northspore grain bag I injected a month ago with Penis Envy spores. I hit it again with John Allen spores 5 days ago. What happens when you mix spore strains??? This should be interesting. :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom:

I aimed the 7CC of penis envy spores a month ago towards the bottom of the grain bag. 5 days ago I mixed the grain up well and injected 5 CC of John Allen spores I set it on its side and aimed it up top adjusting 2.5 CC in two different directions along the top side of grain. We will see if it works or not. Hopefully I didnā€™t saturate the grain too much.

8 Likes

Mixed spores will just produce some of both varities of fruit. Since they use the same grow medium. Penis envy varities and crosses take a loooonnngg time to colonize so if they are mixed with a faster fruiting varitiy those will probably overgrow the slower pe. Otherwise doesnā€™t do much of anything special. I was hoping for some killer crosses or something. Nope just 2 different kinds growing in same tub.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s what I figured itā€™s only logical. I have wanted to fruit two different strains in the same monotub each in their own tub. I havenā€™t got around to maneuvering it.

2 Likes

Oh that will work just fine.

2 Likes

I used my Ninja express chop professional for the first time making Blue Honey
24 grams of John Allen ā€œpowderedā€
1 cup of runny raw honey
1/4 tsp = 1.25 tenth of a gram ā€œmicrodoseā€
Let it sit someplace cool and dark for 30 days and the Psilocybin will be infused in the honey. :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom:
The is something so magical about growing and making your own medicine. I knew this with cannabis. What I get back from psilocybin is so huge. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Tomorrow Iā€™m making some creeper blue honey with the same specs.

9 Likes

Using everclear or food grade 200proof alcohol you can extract the psylicibin kinda the same way. Powdwer shrooms grain alcohol let sit for 2-4 weeks and you will see 3 layers. 1St is clearish liquid, then a big suspended mass of purple then gross brown. Suck out the purple and volia. Never tried or heard of honey infused with shrooms. Please let us know how that works out. Were you thinking make tea and sweeten with the infused honey or just eat by spoonful?

Nevermind reread lol so itā€™ll be like little honey candies sort of.

4 Likes

Iā€™m going to use it to microdose. Going to start with 1/2 tsp 2.5 and back up from there until I donā€™t feel it. Thatā€™s my dose.

2 Likes

Someone on here turned me onto it.

2 Likes

Right on I dig that I think Iā€™ll try it. My girl needs to microdose and capsules are fine but I think these will go over for her daily dose. Capsules to have fun with :+1:

3 Likes

I stirred my jar of honey again this morning. Iā€™m going to take a 1/4 tsp right now. Iā€™m too impatient to wait a month. I usually dose a gram macro. So 1.25 tenths of a gram microdose. Letā€™s see. I will let you know in an hour.

6 Likes

1/4 tsp 1.25 tenth of gram. I feel and see a light aurora. Seems like a good microdose for me. Iā€™m going to microdose twice a week on Sat and Wed. Wed I will try 1/2 tsp 2.5 tenths of a gram and weigh the differences with my body. The John Allens are special, I like the positive experience I get from them. Iā€™m going to make a creeper strain jar today. My thoughts are microdose twice a week. Using John Allen on Sat and Creeper on Wed. So as to keep my tolerance low on both strains. I like the honey. I can alter my microdose very easily based on simple measurement.

3 Likes

My lady and I feel the same way about the John Allens. I have multiple strains of shrooms and have grown 30+ strains. Some of which are way stronger than John allens. The John Allens have a very positive feel to them the also open up doors quite easily with a happy uplifting feeling. Iā€™ve never gotten an oppressive heavy feeling from John allens and they seem to give energy will sometimes not be able to sleep for a few hours afterwards. Good choice! Thatā€™s the same strain that my girl microdoses.

6 Likes

I completely agree with all those John Allen benefits. :100:
Just made Creeper with same specs
24 grams of Creeper ā€œdisregard picā€
1 cup runny raw honey
1/4 tsp = 1.25 tenths of a gram microdose

I will stir each jar once a day for a week and leave it someplace cool and dark. I going to begin microdosing each strain once a week. John Allen on Sat and Creeper on Wed. Play with my dose. I really like the 1.25 of the John Allen itā€™s perfect for me.

7 Likes

Only 11 mins worth a watch!

6 Likes

Donā€™t do math when Stoned. I need to add 5 more grams to each jar of honey. 24 grams makes 1/4tsp 1.25 tenths of a gram. Apparently I canā€™t use a calculator Stoned. lol

7 Likes

Just figured yaā€™all might enjoy seeing these Chinese workers harvesting!

:call_me_hand:

11 Likes

Thatā€™s Awesome!!! :100:

1 Like

I corrected the blue honey jars recipe and edited my post above. I liked my micro dose of John Allen yesterday so much ā€œespecially this morningā€ . I took a correct dose 10 mins ago. 1.25 tenths of gram. I just ate it off the 1/4 tsp. Taste like honey. No mushroom after taste.
Going forward John Allen microdose on Sunday morning and Creeper microdose on Wed. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom:

4 Likes

Vertical growing at itā€™s best. I like how that pic shows how mushrooms donā€™t grow towards the light. Also those things are the size of my forearms. Look in that tub 2 shrooms reach length wise the whole length of the tub. Wtf! Screw the 100 gram club those look like going for the 200 g per fruit club. Crazy!
@colelennon do you get any type of feeling ā€œhighā€ with that dose or just lightens your mood and stress with no high feeling?

6 Likes