Mushrooms - DIY, spores, etc 🍄 (Part 1)

I second that! I really like the John Allen as well.

3 Likes

Very Special fungi. :fire: :mushroom:

3 Likes

Rest of the mazatat

14 Likes

Here’s a 200 Grammer at harvest.

The density of some Amazonian are like the mahogany they grow next to

mm

21 Likes

:100: :fire: :mushroom:

4 Likes

Was that part of the first flush?!? That’s huge :star_struck:

Just got some tax money back… so tempting…

4 Likes

really nice selection of meds there! So very interested in the Cordyceps

1 Like

woop woop - lovely job, it is always nice to see a handful of shrooms laid out ready for drying :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Convert on spore prints and making fresh spore syringes here! Less than a week after I inoculated the 13 jars (on 4/27), I have every single jar showing activity! That’s a record for me both time-wise and jar ratio.

5 Likes

First flush of Florida white f+

Last and only flush. Time to concentrate on my Outdoor.
Threads coming on Wed.
The Gauntlet 2023

17 Likes

What grain did you use? What was spawn to substrate ratio! Did you put a casing layer on? That is a beaut just taking a shot in the dark here lol how are you cactus doing in pics?lmao. Nice looking!

Also I know a lot of you have John allens but first flush I’m making prints so anyone who wants one let me know and I’ll send out when they are ready!:grin:. Happy Wednesday

8 Likes

can anyone give me some backround on the john allens

1 Like
9 Likes

Nice read bro. :+1:

1 Like

thanks for the info

3 Likes

I got 10cc extra PE uncut LC if anyone needs it to get started or would just like to try it out these jars was all hit with same LC on 4-27-23

13 Likes

I’ve been hesitant to start trading cultures, slippery slope for a strainaholic lol. I make all my LC in pints, even though I rarely use even half a syringes worth before I move to the next culture :joy:. I have so many jars that have fully capped the liquid in a thick mycelium mat like a kombucha scoby.

8 Likes

Glad I’m not the only one :rofl::rofl::rofl:!
@3rdgengrower great offer I’m good but maybe @bobgrows @randar this will work with pf Tek or pf to bulk @colelennon @Zaaboot if y’all interested

7 Likes

cant never have to many lol :rofl: im the same way with pints if ya do decide ya want to trade something im more than willing im always looking for something new just like with the cannabis game :wink:

6 Likes

So my John allens trucking along. Couple jars were bacterial but still doing well. The yellow spots you see are" myco piss" which is just what is released from bacterial reaction. Metabolities

14 Likes