Mushrooms - DIY, spores, etc 🍄 (Part 1)

they grow in “clumbs” ? right bags you get mushroom with tops and stalks - right ?

1 Like

@hawkman When I spawn to the shoebox after the jars are colonized, the mushies grow as normal.

14 Likes

Some good soul have spores to send it to me?

1 Like

Ya I got a few If you want.
@HollySun91
@OG_Caveman that is exactly why I stick with multiple shoeboxes instead of one big mono. Glad you got some through though.
@Illicitmango nice looking shoeboxes!

5 Likes

I’ve alway done jar spawn PFtek. The yields are not good. I have some spores coming in tomorrow. I’m gonna try the shoebox method this time to get better yield

6 Likes

Like quadruple the yield easily.
I used to pull a qp per box per flush on average

4 Likes

If you don’t have agar to work with you should get into it with these spores if planning to use grain. You can pf Tek to bulk instead of fruiting the cakes will greatly increase yields and you’ll still get multiple flushes. Moving the grain is a game changer and so is working with agar. Agar to grain great yields and can do more but will have clean culture. Spore syringe to grains is dicey even the best sterile process can still contam.

3 Likes

@420noob
A spore will survive 18 days on mail?
If yes i can send a pm to you?

Spore prints yep you should be fine. If not I’ll send more!:rofl:. Shoot me your addy.

2 Likes

@HollySun91 do you have an idea of what to do once you have them?

1 Like

It’s a long one! :rofl:

2 Likes

So my bud @HeadyBearAdventures
I on the road a much time.
I pass for some traumatic situations and today i use microdoses of mushroom to live a exelent life.
I go to the montains with some legends and eat 8 mushrooms cuted recently from belzebur shit
Was a fantastic experience away from my ego in a city without eletricity with all stars and whole universe.
But the time pass 15 years and now i just use microdoses.

4 Likes

Thank you mr. @420noob
Thank you so much!!!
I like a lot mushrooms.
:yum:

5 Likes

My experience is like that art.

8 Likes

That’s great, I’m more curious if you have grown them from spores before.

1 Like

Yeah for sure

2 Likes

Most excellent.
Was just going to point you toward my favorite tutorials, but I’m glad you’ve got it handled!

2 Likes

You can send it a pm to me with totorial?
Knowledge is never too much!

3 Likes

Please pm me! @HeadyBearAdventures

3 Likes

That’s actually the third fruit from that bag, spawned with culture cloned from a piece I got from a grocery store. The bag is 8x5x19. I used 2qts of hardwood pellets.

Zombie bug update lol

19 Likes