Mushrooms - DIY, spores, etc 🍄 (Part 1)

That’s is sic man. I love it. @mushroommanmycology here’s one you’ll appreciate. Also this is a good thread.

5 Likes

Addy hás been sent @420noob

3 Likes

Oh that is just hard to look at and cool at the same time!
So Flipping weird ! But so Flipping cool!

3 Likes

Might be even harder to consume! :rofl:

2 Likes

Fuckin around and finding out albino Phobos

5 Likes

Looks like a false parasol

2 Likes

Well that was a fun experiment

Could anyone tell me if this is trich

11 Likes

It kind of looks like the beginning of tric bud. I’d harvest the the fruits around it and separate that tub from any other. It should be obvious probably by morning can’t see green but the weird matted look in that spot kinda make me say yes. If anyone else wants to jump in please.

2 Likes

I mean I’m just fuckin around if i lose it whatever yeah sucks but live and learn

1 Like

The mushrooms in the tub are still fine to harvest and eat you’ll be able to tell when tric gets em.

2 Likes

superb! I really want to try growing them

1 Like

on a walk the other day and came across the largest Parasols I have ever seen they were up to my partners knees - and because the weather over here has been rap all summer there seems to be an abundance of mushrooms whilst walking around - hoping for early liberty caps in a few weeks if lucky

Just put two small jars of Golden Teachers grain to Bulk and two small jars of Nats to bulk - both in CVG - heres hoping to a good flush

15 Likes

Forest finds, everything pictured is edible and was eaten. The purple ones are blewits and it’s important to take spore prints because they have a look alike cortinaria that can mess you up.

14 Likes

little red ones are witches caps, the one staining green on top is a saffron milk cap.

2 Likes

More edible forest finds from last week

10 Likes

Thank you @GreenHighland

2 Likes

Not tric

10 Likes

Yay good I’m glad. Tric is one of those you have to be careful of so sure. If I see anything questionable it gets separated from other tubs and watched closely. Glad you are good!
Got a few tubs of John allens finally working.

12 Likes

I’m not sure i gna continue this venture it’s kinda grossin me out

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Looks like some of your pins have turned dark usually don’t grow after that.

2 Likes