Mushrooms - DIY, spores, etc 🍄 (Part 1)

We’ll see what happens :rofl:that “tric” ended up being an ugly ass mushroom

4 Likes

@420noob im not trying to be an ass or discredit you but i think this strain is mutant cuz my dark tips are growing

5 Likes

Hey not going to offend me man I’m a beginner myself just a bit of experience. Mutant shrooms especially mutant isolates. Usually dark capped pins turn to aborts not always. I have no issue with being wrong. Try to give the best advice I can from my reading/experience. Thanks for showing grow.

6 Likes

Appreciate that haha I’ve never done it before my buddy said hey try this I’ll give you everything you need. So tbh i have no idea what I’m looking for or anything when it comes to aborted pins i know it can happen and here we are they’re albino Phobos what ever that means i know they’re supposed to be white but the dark heads got my scratching my head

2 Likes

Ok so the small dark heads that don’t grow are aborts or pins that aborted won’t grow. Phobos usually are white as you see with a blueish “nipple” shape on top from all the ones I’ve seen and grown. You are doing well for being handed this it will help with the learning curve to have actually fruited spores before doing all the steps to prepare. This way you understand how long it takes to fruit and what stuff should look like.

Here’s outside pics of some of my current shoeboxes.

8 Likes

have seen this - MagicBag.com - just get a syring inject it and in 2 week you have some mushrooms ?

4 Likes

Ya same idea as boom boxes and other ready to go grow kits. They work ok you don’t learn and can be pricey for what you get. They do work usually.

4 Likes

Some shoeboxes doing their thing hopefully will see knotting before weekend is out! John Allen

17 Likes

I did a thing got a strain called gorilla wizard i guess it’s a cross of Makilla gorilla and something else i was told it’s very penis envy like

8 Likes

HOPE THESE ALL TAKE OFF

13 Likes

Really excellent pin set!

2 Likes

You are golden that is well on its way! Check out some videos on harvesting your fruits so you don’t destroy your your flat surface for future flushes. You might get a an extra flush or two out of your substrate.:+1: looks great

4 Likes

Dude, the strength and ropey growth in that last pic is stunning!

1 Like

And side pins of course!

Getting ready to drive head first into mycology again weather is right and I can pumo the amazing tools out on a quality’s basis.

13 Likes

Hell yeah ! This is my first time

11 Likes

I hope so! And i believe this dudes got LC and or agar of this strain if anyone is interested i can give ya a link

1 Like

Anybody know what this is?
It looks like it grew pretty aggressive, swallowing up those weeds like nothing. Pretty funky looking.

6 Likes

Damn that’s a gnarly one bro!

1 Like

Cool! Looks like some sort of bracket fungus, or possibly another polyplore. Is there a dead tree stump between those rocks?

2 Likes

Not that I am aware of. I could break it in half to see what the inside looks like. I thought it was pretty cool how it ate the weeds without even moving them.

4 Likes