Mushrooms - DIY, spores, etc 🍄 (Part 1)

The Last of Us had me thinking like that a lot :mushroom::zombie:‍♂

2 Likes

Actually mushrooms are genetically closer to humans than they are to plants. :mushroom:

4 Likes

You Sir, better send me some deets.

3 Likes

Dr. Seuss painted the evolution of man in panels and theirs one with a monkey with a mushroom and the next panel is a modern human. I can’t find it on the internet anywhere tho… lotta his paintings in private collections

5 Likes

It’s a possible theory …when taking entheogens which contain dmt I get a feeling these substances have something to do with the evolution of man.
I know those panels they are in my memory🙂

6 Likes

These are not my tubs - but they are worth a looked at what diligence in combination with this thread have produced -

:v:
• Hats off to the @420noob

15 Likes

In the words of Paul Stamets. “You have been bemushroomed”. :mushroom:

7 Likes

Glad you were able to middleman info and questions for a friend. Always makes me happy when able to help someone get flushes like those! Wait until flush #3 will be some fatties in there for sure.

3 Likes

Making up some syringes of McKennaii and John Allen’s from spore prints. Plan to inoculate some BRF jars on Friday.

2 Likes

Scratch that. Intended to do McKennai and John Allen, and brought some Tasmanian spore prints into my SAB as a backup. Ended up grabbing the Taz instead of the JA. Oh well.

@420noob, any input on the Taz strain? (I think you had sent it to me)

2 Likes

ya its a cubensis nice trip very introspective. about same as golden teachers or most other cubes. good luck

2 Likes

Hey all mushroom growers just a quick to do. Our sponsor @MushroomManMycology has something special coming up. He hasn’t told me yet but said you should sign up for his newsletter. Not only will you get better deals and more freebies you will also be informed of what is coming up. He is very excited so we should be as well. This will only be for people who are on his newsletter list. Here is a link to his site where you can sign up for the newsletter.

Remember when ordering if you included 420noob you get an extra freebie! Don’t forget magic mushroom spores are for MICROSCOPY USE ONLY (legally) so do not mention or ask about growing magic mushies. Gourmet(no psychoactive) can talk about growing and ask questions.
@tejas @bobgrows @randar @PsillyRabbit @Magu please tag any other growers since I can’t remember off hand.

7 Likes

8 Likes

Enigma perhaps? A long ripening live culture only strain?

2 Likes

:wink:
yes and yes
these took from the end of march to may from pin to harvest ( my camera was even worse then so pics are blurry)

they inspired my “Grate harvesting tek” i dont think anyone uses it.

aborts ( i think it molded)

6 Likes

So hey ya about those petri you like to send live cultures in do you think one could slide my way? Maybe trade idk that I have anything that insert your own adjective lol.

1 Like

:rabbit: its time i make you a package :rabbit:
I have been out of the game for over a year so these cultures will be old but i did see some in the fridge the other day.
You have been playing with agar ?
I have never sent two clone only Species in one package. I thnk that some sort of achievement.
i have 99 5 star trades at the shroomery. Do you have an account? You can be number 100

3 Likes

Hey guys, do you think I can fruit these in the spawn sacs? I cut some extra slits to allow for more air exchange. I threw away my mono tub awhile ago since my last failed attempt. I’m not sure where I’m going wrong. I have beautiful white mycelium and I’m having a hard time getting them to fruit the last few times. Temp is around 70 in here. The bag is sitting in a window seal getting not direct sun, humidity must be around 100% in the bag.

5 Likes

Thank you my friend!

I am excited :slight_smile: and I appreciate the shoutout <3

1 Like

@ottafishWhat specie is it?
Is it just grain?

2 Likes