Mushrooms - DIY, spores, etc 🍄 (Part 1)

I’m startin to figure it out. My cube size is increased. These are. Mazatapec’s looks like a small group before the big group thats coming. I’ve grown these half a dozen times. Become essential to my mental health growth. Micro and Macro dosing should be a requirement for all human beings. My opinion. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Are these isolated cultures or for spores? I have a mazatapec x TAT cross that I’m about to start, I’m drawing samples of LC to test tonight.

3 Likes

spore syringe

Join the Mycelium Network - Mushly.

1 Like

Picked at the perfect time. Look at that cubes!!! I sprayed my 6 inch clip on fan with Iso and clipped it to my tub with the lid laying on it. low speed for 25mins. Re-misted and popped on a re charged disc Led. Lets see if we get some killer pin sets. Peace…:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

the rest of my first popper’s Mazatapec’s

8 Likes

A while back I attempted to make liquid culture syringes via needle biopsy. This is what they look like today:

I don’t know what they’re supposed to look like, but they’re pretty similar to the pics I’ve seen online :man_shrugging:

I honestly don’t know what to even do with them at this point, since I have more spawn than needed and would like to shut it all down soon for the Summer, and am reserving my remaining agar for the Cyans.

Would they keep for three or four months in the fridge?

8 Likes

Send them to me ha

3 Likes

They should be good for several months in the fridge. Use them to start more LC to inoculate with later (fresher vigorous growth).

Wait, did you just stab a shroom, sucked up some sugar water and grew them in the syringes?

3 Likes

That sounds like a great plan.

Yes, exactly.

In my SAB I sanitized a Capri Sun pack (Pacific Cooler, 4% sugar), stabbed through and extracted 2cc of liquid into a brand new sterilized syringe and 16 gauge needle first to allow for hydrologic pressure, then stabbed the interior tissue of a mushroom to get a tissue sample, then extracted 8cc more liquid from the juice pack which sucked the mushroom tissue inside the needle into the syringe. Leaving the needle on, I capped it and stored the syringe needle-up in my SAB, occasionally giving it a good shake.

I did three of these, and used one a few weeks ago to inoculate a jar of brown rice. It colonized completely in a relatively short period of time :laughing:

Next time I’ll use a lower-sugar solution, though.

6 Likes

Now you said capri sun, I remember you saying you did that. I just forgot about that experiment lol. I’ve heard of a text that’s just blending up the colonized agar, sucking up the slurry, and letting the mycelium consume the agar and grow in the syringe. But I like your style :laughing:.
I’ve gone all out and made pint and quart jars with modified lids for LC and a magnetic stir plate.

3 Likes

In need of a little alignment 1 gram of mazatapec ginger lemon tea, 10 MG blackberry kush homemade gummies and smokin last years outdoor dosido and season 1 of Shoresy on Hulu. Peace. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

10 Likes

slayeeeeeeeeeed :alien:

2 Likes

Having a good time?

3 Likes

Had to switch to Our Planet. on Netflix my stomach hurts so bad from laughing to much…bonus turn on captions lol

2 Likes

Watch the pentavrate on Netflix lol

Would be amazing on shrooms…

3 Likes

I didn’t see this growing from the angle I saw the shoebox at. It had hit the top, leaned over then ballooned into this monster. The only one that grew this “flush” lol

13 Likes

Jiminy Christmas.

8 Likes

Good lord!!!

2 Likes

It totally reminds me of the Enterprise from Star Trek :joy:

I should prob weigh that one before it dries too much :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes
4 Likes

I love the day after a good macro dose. I feel new and humble, compassionate. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

7 Likes