Mushrooms - DIY, spores, etc 🍄 (Part 2)

That idea is pure genius. :crazy_face: I wonder why I didnt think of that? :thinking:

2 Likes

PEUR (not my strain, but it is my isolation)

16 Likes

If you have proper outside conditions you can put your substrate straight to soil under plants. @bobgrows did with spent substrate but northern states have temps to grow some mushies outside!
@grow that works great @fahster on shroomery.org does exactly this with the inflated clear bag with great success.

5 Likes

Woohoo!! Half pound :grin:

13 Likes

6 Likes

Nice looking cake got some pinning and fruiting! Nicely done.

2 Likes

Thank you buddy. It’s just one of them inject and forget bags but instead of fruiting directly in the bag I removed the cake from it and placed it on a sterilised plant saucer inside a monotub.

2 Likes

I saw that makes sense. I’ve never grown in a one and done bag but seen great success. I saw looks like you have polyfill in the vent holes for fresh air exchange.

2 Likes

My 10,750+ Review Sale and Giveaway is live through the 31st (3rd for the giveaway).

Check things out- I have an OG post here with some links.

MUSH LOVE YALL

9 Likes

Uni 7, I forgot exactly what it is but I think it’s Nat Moon isolation.

And then we have the Gorilla Wizard which is Makilla Gorilla x Gandalf

9 Likes

Update on the Gorilla Wizard

And I spawned a 66qt tub of Gandalf (Gandalf is my best seller)

12 Likes

Starting to colonize nicely:

9 Likes

Screenshot 2024-06-11 120811

4 Likes

Iceberg first flush

14 Likes

Hey I need a quick, easy recipe for a liquid culture for Psilocybe Galindoi ATL # 7. I have a premixed agar/ malt extract powder. What is the best ratio of water to powder for a liquid culture? :grin: :mushroom: :rainbow:

3 Likes

https://www.google.com/search?q=liquid+culture+recipe+cubensis&oq=liquid+culture+cubensis+&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqCAgBEAAYFhgeMgYIABBFGDkyCAgBEAAYFhgeMggIAhAAGBYYHjINCAMQABiGAxiABBiKBTINCAQQABiGAxiABBiKBTINCAUQABiGAxiABBiKBdIBCTcwMzY1ajBqNKgCAbACAQ&client=ms-android-along&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
Lots of recipes out there.
“How To Make A Mushroom Liquid Culture - Mycotown” How To Make A Mushroom Liquid Culture - Mycotown
https://youtu.be/cJJAyK4Z-1w?si=9_LaiRN3G1xUtJTv

3 Likes

Some Albino Hillbillies

I knock the substrate off once they’re dry, these are for personal use anyway and I don’t mind lol

17 Likes

I found once dried out in a big ziplock and shake a bit all the substrate falls to the bottom of the bag.

3 Likes

Good morning! I’ve messed around a tiny bit with spores and grow bags. First successful was some blue meanies, and a couple failures afterwards. My most recent, I did some Hillbilly Pumpkin and placed them out back under the canopy of trees. My dog dug up the block and ate it. Since then, she has quit eating random stuff so that positive. I don’t know jack about growing them, but enjoy the journey.

Blue Meanies

8 Likes

any advice on how to get a full even flush like that? I get more islands of uneven growth that’ll go on for weeks until the whole area fruits… It’s happened every time, bout ten times, with ten different strains. not sure what I’m doin wrong but I’m def not doin something right

1 Like