Mutant leaves on bagseed grow - what is it?

Damn. I’d make it worth your time for more of those seeds

2 Likes

looks like a young strawberry plant

4 Likes

yes it does

photo update

9 Likes

I was going to say it may have crossed with some catnip the way the leaves look to me ! Lol​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

The little weirdo is still chugging along. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

15 Likes

That’s a cool mutant…

2 Likes

I see you’re from Australia, maybe related to ABC?

2 Likes

My money is on a duck foot. The ABC l(Mongy weed ) looks nothing like this, from what I have seen. Could be wrong though…

4 Likes

Yeah I was just thinking ABX x Something else might end up looking something like this, could definitely just be the ducksfoot as well! Either way super cool plant will be interesting to see what it flowers like!

3 Likes

Yes, @curiouscat I’m quite fond of him/her!

2 Likes

@Lucky I flipped to 12/12 last night. Curiosity got the better of me!

2 Likes

Shame it’s only one… if you could sts it or cs it if it’s a girl…

Or if it’s a boy… you can always keep the pollen.

3 Likes

Definitely keep it.

1 Like

I’d definitely be interested in some of that pollen if it’s a male.

Don’t think a cut would do too well from AU to US haha

2 Likes

Well just let it do it’s thing if it grows hairs STS it or give it some colloidal silver.

It’s a boy… keep the pollen and do a pollen give away or chuck it on some others you might have around.

1 Like

I assume the STS/CS is applied to make seeds? I’m relatively new to growing cannabis. Hmm, I have plenty of GG clones flowering and vegging if it is male.

2 Likes

Yes that is correct, both sts and colloidal silver are used to force female plants that are at a certain phase in flowering, to produce pollen sacs (that only have female chromosomes, no male genes) that will fertilize the flowers and give feminized seeds. This is almost like a forced hermaphroditism but the seeds will not produce Hermie plants.

STs silver thiosulphate
CS colloidal silver

You can also use gebirilic acid.

1 Like

Thank you for the informative response! I’ll do some research on this. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Careful if you use Gibberellic acid, it will make your plants 3-4 times bigger than normal. I’ve experimented with it and my internodes were almost 12" apart. The stretch was insane. It did work for making male flowers come out though.

If you go that route, maybe dose a clone?

3 Likes