Mutant leaves on bagseed grow - what is it?

Good to know, thank you! Yes, would probably try on a clone.

2 Likes

Humā€¦ Interesting muahahahhab :face_with_monocle::man_scientist::thinking::atom_symbol::radioactive:

Doing that to supafreak or Freakshow or any other mutant hehehehehhe

1 Like

You want some f1 duckfoot crossed with freakshow seeds? They will look normal but about 6% of f2 should have both genesā€¦ I have a male freakshow and a female web growing now so its going to be a minute. Iā€™ll probably send some to Sebring to send out in boxes

5 Likes

Looking at your pic, and from how mine is growing, drop your ph a little more, and lower your nitrogen. Itā€™ll smooth out your leaves.

2 Likes

That should be a wild looking cross .

2 Likes

Iā€™m hoping for a ruffled leaf, like all the little pinnate portions of leaf of freakshow webbed together.

Or its 2 different recessive mutations of the same gene loci, and cross breeding them will result in 1 or the other, not a combining of traits.

We shall see within the next year

I really love this bagseed plant in OPS post, Iā€™m soooo jealous lol

2 Likes

If I could gift it to a more experienced grower, I would! :grin: And thanks for the advice.

2 Likes

So itā€™s been about 9 days since I flipped this one and no pistils to be seen. Iā€™ve only dealt with feminised seeds/clones, but to my untrained eye, it appears to be male. Can anyone help me confirm? Or is it too early to tell?

7 Likes

Those do look like some balls. Personally Iā€™d save pollen off of it, and use it to breed more.

6 Likes

Thank you, once again, @anon93244739 . Iā€™ve never done pollen before, but Iā€™ll have a search through the forums for info. Really appreciate your time in replying to me! :grin:

4 Likes

Looks male to me mate :v:t4:

2 Likes

Thanks for weighing in, @FattyRoots :grinning:

2 Likes

I subscribed to this thread, my grow is mutant centricā€¦ I kind of want to ask you for some pollen from it. Iā€™ve never saved it, but Iā€™m sure members here have!

1 Like

Hereā€™s my quacker. Shes turning out to have purple flowers!

6 Likes

If I can get it to you safely from Australia, Iā€™ll definitely throw some your way!

1 Like

Beautiful! :heart::heart:

You send pollen Iā€™ll return you seeds.

I maybe cloned the fuck out of her for a couple friends gardensā€¦ Iā€™m sure they would let me pollinate a couple branches

1 Like

That would be great! Always looking for new seeds. :joy: Gonna throw some on my GG clones too, if all goes well.

1 Like

Can we get a full on pic? Did the leaves smooth out for you?

Yes, I think theyā€™re improving after following your advice. Have been battling high temperatures and pests, but we are into Autumn now so hopefully temps will come down soon.

5 Likes