My 30 gal. One plant Blue Dream Adventure

Thanks @corey and @Indoornesian .

5 Likes

30oz!! Was I close? Haha. Great job Corey!!!

2 Likes

11 - Is Me and thank you so much for all of the fun so far.
Overgrow Is The World Soon

OK well @Indoornesian you are my new frikkin hero, work like that is priceless to all. Thank You

6 Likes

Just read this top to bottom! Incredible adventure, and that plant looks like itā€™s out of a jungle.
I grow in 5 gallons, got a 10 gallon smart pot for indoor, but chickened out and never used it.
Now Iā€™m wondering why I didnā€™t go bigger! :sweat_smile::joy::bear:

5 Likes

this is really awesome, Iā€™m glad to participate
Thanks a lot for the opportunity :cowboy_hat_face: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thanks @corey and @Indoornesian ā€¦ Fire to the world.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s right bud! :fire: to all!

7 Likes

@corey i must say I deff am impressed more then impressed stunned thatā€™s for sure youā€™re gonna have to do a tell me your secrets :sweat_smile:ferts ph etc lol

@Indoornesian
Of course I signed up for the giveaway deff love to get my hands on some of your creations ! Thanks a bunch

Thanks to all fuck yeah I love this sight ā€¦
Now if everyone would go check out my thread :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:busting

4 Likes

Oh yeah are we not gonna be allowed to see the rootball or what !?

Prolly long gone by now

5 Likes

@Rabeats2093 What? You think he ate it! ? :flushed: :worried: :astonished: :laughing:

Heā€™s gonna use for FRJ, fermented root juice!

3 Likes

I must have missed that part :sweat_smile:

If Corey can cook as good as he grew that plant Iā€™d try a rootball :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

High ferts. High pH works for this plantā€¦

3 Likes

Deff worked for you ā€¦does it have that classic blue dream taste ? I remember a while ago when it was poppin up here and there I wanna try to make a recreate using the djshort blueberry ā€¦just have to locate it I have plenty of silver haze seedsā€¦I just have to find a good dry amendment really I have all the compost I need ā€¦no good at mixing and matching ferts and keeping up on ph Jesus Iā€™m rambling my bad

BEAUTIFUL plant brother

2 Likes

It has no blueberry taste whatsoever. Just taste dank and earthy like dirt. Itā€™s speed weed to me. I did grow and smoke so Oregon seeds blueberry auto one time and that tasted like berries.

3 Likes

Lifesaver!? Strawberry Goji?!:fire: :fire: :fire:
When your brain catches up, I know Iā€™m not the only one that would be interested in the full list of mommies.
Maybe for next yearā€™s 16-18 oz. cup contest youā€™ll feel better about second place, if I take first with some of your gear. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :wink:
Thanks so much for offering these up, and to @corey for putting it up here!

6 Likes

Yeah definitely start these as soon as you get them!

1 Like

Speed weed canā€™t argue that !

Say no more lol

1 Like

Got about 5-6 weeks left flowering my current lady; then you have my word that Iā€™ll run at least 1 with a full grow journal started after the first of the year!
Actually, of those who signed up, would any of you be down to join a thread for anyone growing some of these out? I think itā€™d be cool to see them all in one place. Thoughts?

2 Likes

may have overstepped, I saw 21 spots, but only 20 packs in the title, let me know if i missed the boat and I can delete mine.

1 Like

looks like 2 and 15 are still open spots. Just delete yours off of 21 and snag one of those.
@corey can you confirm 20 or 21 packs availble?

2 Likes