My Bubble hash making tech

Ooohhh yea!

2 Likes

Lol got me all excited got the plates i ordered yesterday and got lucky that my old man had a brand new 30 ton press kicking around saved a few bucks. Now just gotta get some bags for bubble lent mine out and they got mold. Just thinking if i should go 20 gallon bags since i have 2 machines in storage. Saw a set for 280 i believe but never used the brand not too sure if brand matters anyidea?

2 Likes

I hear that a lot. People don’t realize they need to be clean and dry before putting them away.

3 Likes

I used a 120 micron bag and got too much green I would use a 90 or 70 micron bag only for dry ice just my two pennies worth :dash::dash::v::sunglasses::canada:

4 Likes

Just check the stitching and make sure they are using standard mesh sizes. Mine were just a run of the mill set 5 gallon called payload cup shaped mesh. I always hang dry my bags 24 hours before putting them in the freezer. lol! Then I smoke the hash that crumbles out.

4 Likes

Thanks !!! NO greeen for me

1 Like

Never t thought of freezing it before ??? wouldn’t hurt

1 Like

man, it’s like watching paint dry. Smells fantastic!

10 Likes

now I remember I use a 90 first and then the 120 or 160 - have to get the bags out and see which 2 have been used, If I remember 'renchy" 45 for heads and the 90 for the rest. Not too much green with the 90 and don’t want a pure shake using the 45 (would use if making resion)

3 Likes

I think I’ve got a week left? All I know is it’s done next month. like 4 days from now? I’m not sure it changed much.

4 Likes

I like smoking bubble hash n a silicone pipe that has five holes in the glass bowl piece with carb silicone rubber so it’s awesome anyone ever smoke poweRPlant $40 gram bubble hashish? I wish when I smoke bubble hash, edibles cbd and thc that I get super very high and stoned.

2 Likes

Whats the temp in your fridge?

2 Likes

I’ll put the thermometer in there right now, and we’ll see! I can point the gun in there too, just a sec…
says 2.5C and I put the thermometer in there but it’s kind of a sketchy analog one.

3 Likes

So I was at a friend’s house the other day he told me that he didn’t like hash he just likes oil or rosin ( Same thing he says) he said he doesn’t like the Cellulose fibres in it and I said well it’ s just tricombs no fibres he said the fibres is the cellulose holding the trichomes together so I guess when you press it get rid of the fibre and are left with just the pure oily goodness :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Thats pretty cold. From my understanding the cold cure is closer to 15°C.

3 Likes

only place I can get that warm/cold is in front of the air conditioner. :ice_cube:

There can definitely be a plant fiber or two in the freeze dried hash. Nothing visible to the human eye, but under the microscope you can see them like 100 microns long by 50 microns wide. To press the freeze dried hash uses a 25 micron screen so most of the plant fibers can’t make it through. I would never claim there are 0 fibers in there, cause it’s probably not true :slight_smile: I’d have to go on an extensive fiber hunt to see. and I will! Right after that press arrives from pluto. It’s probably going to take another couple weeks. I’ll use phase contrast, it’s good at picking out single cellulose fibers in a mix of shit.

3 Likes

I’m sure my friend would love your hash. He is 70 and thinks he’s seen it all lol but he’s a good shit about it. Sometimes he makes sense too :wink::dash::dash::v::sunglasses::canada:

2 Likes

I ordered me one of these for this very reason. :wink:

3 Likes

lol I read some stuff and they say cold curing is up to a week at room temperature. I’m sure buddy told me to put it in the fridge for a month. Of course he didn’t say anything about whipping it either. I can’t wait to experiment with all the different ideas! I’ll do the rosin diamond mining as well, yum! I’m tempted to poke the rosin and see what it’s consistency is.

4 Likes

You know you want too haha

2 Likes