My Bubble hash making tech

Good luck sounds like ya bought the deluxe model mine just has temp settings and depending on your strength is my pressure gauge (screw type press )

2 Likes

yay I ripped some 25 micron trash hash rosin! It was actually pretty tasty. I don’t think 20 seconds is long enough. IT lets you get your fingers out of the way hah hah. Brawwwwrrrrrrr it lowers down slowly annihilating everything in it’s path. I’ll keep fucking with the controls using garbage hash, get the fancy shit understood. Reminds me of the microscope camera when I didn’t know how to use it lol!

4 Likes

Preas time? I press between 2:00‐4:00.

4 Likes

lol I tried one at 10 seconds before. I didn’t get anything out of it though. I’ll crank up the time for the next go! I think it goes up to 6 min, that’s way more time than I’d need.

2 Likes

Couple 3 minutes to let it bubble out once it quits times up.

2 Likes

yah, the next thing I got to get is the pressure. There are three numbers it wants me to set…so I figure the last one is the pressure since it cycles through temperature, time and a third one hah hah. But really… I can go into this menu where I cycle through settings I have no fucking clue on. That’s where I changed the display to degrees C. I can set it for 3 min and hit the emergency end cycle button once it quits. Gimme a few weeks I’ll be a champ in no time. Too bad there was no manual… I should look around.

3 Likes

also could be it is what it is. I mean in terms of the pressure, but I have no idea.

2 Likes

excellent news! I figured out how to adjust the pressure. Then I squished some 73 micron for 180seconds. lol! I mean the fucking machine did it all while I was drinking a coffee.

3 Likes

oh yah here’s the additional stories eh?
so I cranked that number up all the way to max I thought was the pressure. Engage 15000 psi it made a strange noise and blew up the coffee filter and destroyed the parchment paper. So I figured that number goes down, and things survive. I turned it to 1 and it barely kissed the parchment paper. BAM! Now I know how to adjust it.

3 Likes

there’s a comparison between power level 10 and power level 1.

5 Likes

Wow what a difference very cool
:+1::+1:

2 Likes

power level 5 looks pretty good. The machine did make wrinkles in the parchment, but didn’t blow it out. So probably 5 or perhaps a little lower! Thanks for the tip on the coffee filter @ReikoX it really helped me determine the machines capabilities without ruining anything of value. Probably one more run and I should know what I’m doing enough to squish my first real batch. 2 runs tops.

4 Likes

The thing is a beast with a huge 6x8 inch aluminum plate, I think I could fit my head in there. Heats up fast and maintains an even temperature. I don’t even burn my hands at 64C if I touch the plates. People will wonder why I bought a machine I had no idea how to operate. For loads of cash too. hah hah that’s part of the fun!!

3 Likes

No problem, I would hate for you to get a blow out on your nice stuff. :+1:

3 Likes

Been a while, but I think it’s ready. The shine is completely gone and it looks more like a bubbly rock.
I was reminded of it’s existence by someone’s mom who said “And he gave me some rosin, aged in the fridge for 28 days.” I was like oh yah… the fucking rosin.

10 Likes

I ended up with this sticky soft ball of purple/ black hash ? The brown specks are my normal hash powder rolled on to stiffen it up some.

7 Likes

What process made that hash?

1 Like

Fresh frozen weed and left to air dry , when it didn’t harden up I rolled it in some powdered dry and proceeded to press and roll it in my hands .
The more I worked it the darker it got turning it into almost a putty like texture.

1 Like

gross! lol, sorry if you touch it with your hands, that’s nasty. IMHO

2 Likes

I guess I should of included I had rubber gloves on during that process.lol
I’d sooner smoke what I’ve touched rather than the stuff that came out of third world country’s back in the late 70’s smoked a shit ton of that and I’m still living .
Beating it onto a dirty tarp walking bare foot to break it down press it in a bug infested jungle it’s all good.

5 Likes