My first grow journal white crack!

8 Likes

Kinda looks like you’re watering around stalk leaving the rest dry.

2 Likes

I transplanted last week and the soil was wet through. Once it settled I topped with dry soil. They needed nitrogen so I gave a little nutes and recharge and yes this time I did normally I would water aound the outside of the plant.

2 Likes

So got some better pics.

My manifold coming together. Got some nutes on the leaves so that’s not a deficiency.

My fim a little leaf tucking and all the lowers are above the leaf shade. been topped twice. Leaf tucking again bringing them lowers up

3 Likes

7 Likes

Sometimes leaves curl away from light. Ideally they should be flat horizontal. Is it possible to turn lights down for a day and observe?

3 Likes

Looking like they are hungry, not sure if it is lockout thou,

2 Likes

It’s not lock out. I have a viparspectra xs1500 @22" and visosun vs1000 @22". I can raise a couple inches. Thanks they are greener to the eye but didn’t notice the leaves. Last watering was the first veg nute so only gave1/4 strength just to see. My tatoonie doughnut(which I don’t have a pick of lol) a sativa hybrid is dark green nice. Those ao#1 are hungry so next feed they get full strength. Do you think the recharge is making the eat more? @LivingBlackSoil so the droopy leaves are from to much light you think? My 150w I can dim however much my vivosun only has 100%, 75, 50, and 25 so do you think raising the lights would help? Thanks

2 Likes

Couldn’t hurt to go 50% and see if there’s a difference. Also the Photone app kinda turns cell phone into a light meter. Not great but better than 0. But yeah I’d definitely dim lights and observe. Peace

3 Likes

that bud looks tasty as hell, great job

1 Like

This is 1 hour after lights on is this what they should look like? Except for the Arcadian rhythms I think that cause then to rest every couple hours. IMG_20230119_202527

9 Likes

They do look better. I see that tag and think these are autos. If so can’t really afford a week to watch please forgive bad advice. Happy harvests

3 Likes

Only 2 are autos one is well into flower the other looks great the only reasons white crack looks saggy is because I have it staked down. So that is what I’m looking for leaves like that ok. Ill take a pic when i get up in 7 hrs then before I go to work. See if 75% makes a difference. I downloaded the app but on someone elses ohone my phone is to cheap. Said the par by the plants was 210. I need to see ehat that means.lol tomorrow ill have more time to play with it. What par and/or dli would I be looking for @5 weeks from seed?

3 Likes

So looking much better this morning like I said took a couple pics.

ignore my stunted auto there.lol

8 Likes

Looking good my brother. Don’t know proper Dli or par numbers. The plants only speak truth, i try to listen.

2 Likes

Looking much better, adjusting the light and upping the veg nutes really got them going very nice man…:metal:

1 Like

I haven’t given any nutes since Monday or Tuesday dontt remember but they did need the nitrogen. Next watering I’m giving full strength nutes. Ya the lights are really what perked them up.

So lost one of my ao#1 yesterday I found a nut on it this morning covered in little balls. Crazy how fast they showed up. Found one 6 hrs later every bud spot had a nut.

2 Likes

First application of Bud Buster Pro today.

1 Like

Awesome, plants are going to be filling up that room. Can’t wait to see how it works for you

1 Like