My first grow journal white crack!

It gets stuck in my head also, it so damn catchy

2 Likes

Grow big is a heavy chemical salt feet. Big bloom is an organic tea but other fox farm liquid is all salts

1 Like

I have not yet done it but I think you snip em

1 Like

@BudBusterPro here’s my current log will snap some new pics once lights are back on.

1 Like

Nice plant! I would leave it go…

2 Likes

Ya I was thinking leave them until the strech is over seebif they fatten up. If they stay small snip snip like a quick vasectomy. Lmao honestly how many of you jist cringed avlittle bit?

2 Likes

Lol. Yeah it’s your plant. You can snip what you want…

2 Likes

So this might be TMI but I got this uncontrollable urge. It’s telling me it’s time to flip soon. Just gave girls some light hair cuts just so other branches can catch up then flip yay.

9 Likes

Looking good, let the show begin…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thank you. To right so tomorrow morning my lights are getting cut off early. So tomorrow morning flower starts.

1 Like

A little music to pass the time

1 Like

So white crack just hit week 5 and is filling out nicely. Here are some pics of my manifold structure.

time change starts at 8:30 am tomorrow set in stone so whoot whoot!

6 Likes

The flip has been initiated. Heres a few pics of me opening up a little.

this is my tatoonie doughnut topped once and had one of those tops pulled off yippey
this is white crack at week 5 give her a nice bend about a week ago
this weirdo here is my ao#1 that I had given up on threw away and saved from the garbage 2 days later. It’s been topped twice and spread out in the + structure base. I think I made a wise decision pulling out of the trash.

7 Likes

Nice save, looks like it might be a great plant you never know… plants are looking kick ass. Grow show engaged…:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

Ok few days after flip had to do a defol session to open up a little bit. Girls looking nice.

So I’m sorry for the random untitled pics. Apparently when I took them last night a bunch didn’t take and save so missing a bunch of key pics. I took before, after, under carriage, from pot rim level and well lots didn’t take so I’m not even really sure what I’m looking at.lol. No picks of manifold but wow she has jumped like crazy and there is some good center growth filling in the empty middle. I’ll take pics of her tonight. Didn’t need any trimming so didn’t take the trip to the kitchen.

6 Likes

My last samquanch og seed. Didn’t get nearly as tall cause I stunted a little but that main cola is thick and full of pistils. 63 days today.

7 Likes

Ok so official got my version of a smoke report for the SAMSQUANCH OG auto flower from mephisto genetics." Yo dis shit is fire dog!" Just kidding Ive been smoking on it for about a week that’s 10 day dry 6wk cure. Smells peppery and earthy sticky sticky to everything. Smokes smooth has that old peppery dank flavor. Great high can use to wine down or during the day. Gave some to an old grower retired for 20 years he used for wake and bake. His text said "morning smoke very nice then fire and thumbs up emoji.

5 Likes

So manifold is stretching like a beast.

6 Likes

so my Bruce banner #3 clone is rockin and rolling loving the bbp. Question for anyone who follows me. So I took a clone from my original bb#3 that had to revegg and took about 6 weeks before started putting out normal leaf growth. I put in flower tent and after 8 weeks from flip was just showing full pistil crown but not bud yet so I took clone and gifted as it wasn’t going to fit with my grow cycle. So now my reveg clone was cloned and reveged how long should I expect for flower in best conditions I believe it was 7-9 weeks from flip with the reveg what should I expect. Obviously I loved this smoke and trying to hold on to but it’s not keeping with my flower times. Maybe I can throw in with 12/12 sog run. Idk

4 Likes

Afghan original #1 19 days flower

! SAMSQUANCH og 68 days
1676965480379_IMG_20230220_231331848|375x500 ! Same ao#1
1676965475518_IMG_20230220_231208664|666x500 !same
sam’s IMG_20230220_231422385|375x500 ! White crack
47 days 1676965452508_IMG_20230220_231429330_HDR|375x500 ! Sam’s og close 1676965495204_IMG_20230220_231221394|375x500

7 Likes