My First Ladies 🌱

What makes you think that?

Was wondering about that bulging that I noticed.

Doesn’t look like it to me. You’ve got pretty good lookin plants.

1 Like

Sativa Dominant Hybrid - 55% Sativa / 45% Indica

THC: 20% - 26%, CBN: 1%

OG Kush, also known as “OGK,” is a slightly sativa dominant hybrid strain (55% sativa/45% indica) with unknown parentage due to breeder secrecy, although it is thought to be a cross of the iconic Chemdawg X Hindu Kush strains. Probably the most famous strain in the world of medicinal marijuana, OG Kush is the perfect hybrid for any indica or sativa lover.
very nice looking plants

3 Likes

I’d have to agree.

Thanks for that. I’m happy so far with my first grow.

2 Likes

Hard to get a nice shot with the fans blowing full! Here is a closeup on day 18.

3 Likes

Nice lookin plants, what size bags are u usin?

1 Like

These are in three gallon fabric pots.

1 Like

:cowboy_hat_face:i believe they would do better in 5 gal or 7 gal bags that is my prefered choice of sizes to keep from root bound :mage:

1 Like

Will definitely try the 5 gallon next grow, this is a 3x3 tent and pushing up near the light already.

1 Like

Amazing to watch these grow and bloom.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Day23. Wish the canopy would be a little more even across the top.

5 Likes

Looking good :+1:

Any idea on how long they need to finish?

What king of light are ya using?

1 Like

Beautiful shots and flowers. Props :100:

1 Like

Next time if you want them to be the same height just top them through veg and you can use that to keep them inline with the shorter ones. Plants look great though :+1::+1:

1 Like

Starting to smell good in here. :drooling_face:

3 Likes

I did top once and have set up and trellis to try and even the canopy out. Learning as I grow. :raised_hands:

1 Like

:cowboy_hat_face: i some times top the buds when they get large enough to smoke they arnt as strong but they still give a quick buzz i nuke them for 10 sec and they are ready to puff.my wife loves them me i am sorry i dont puff just grow. :mage: