My First Ladies 🌱

if i dont cut them than this is what i use they work well and it ilimates from using a scrog net MVC-069S (3) MVC-068S (2)

4 Likes

Do these guide the stems in a direction that you want?

The clones I took managed to survive. I was worried as they turned yellow and crispy on the fan leaves. But looks like they rebounded and are fine now. These are both from the same plant. The other clones from plant 1 are looking weak.

3 Likes

Here we are a month into flower, the smell is amazing first thing in the morning when I open the tent to water. She’s getting quite sticky when I trim some fan leaves off.

6 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face: yes which ever way you position them plus you can turn them multipal times i have bent them as many as 7 times myself to keep them at the same height to me they work great i got mine at Amazon and they are not high priced just click on the link Thank You . :mage:

See Amazon Garden Products Plant Benders

2 Likes

4 Likes

Bought a microscope :microscope: off Amazon, learning it now and took a few pics. Day 41. :seedling:

4 Likes

What kind of mic did you get? There are so many phone mounted options these days.

That purple looks unreal. Nice pics! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

This is the one from Amazon. Downloaded the app and can take pics on the phone.

2 Likes

2 Likes

We are on day 48 now :cherry_blossom: . How are they looking? How much longer do you think :thinking:? First two pics are with the phone, last two are with the scope that I’m still getting the hang of.

5 Likes

Looks like you’ve got some time left, what’s the breeder say?

You’ve probably seen this thread, if you want lots of input.

2 Likes

These were gifted from a buddy so I’m not entirely sure what the recommended time is. I’m thinking another week or two, but this is my first grow. :man_shrugging:t2: going to check that thread. :blush:

1 Like

My opinion (I’m no doctor…) is at least 2 more weeks, maybe more judging by fist two pics.

Is there purple light in the last two pics? Or is that just the way they came out with the microscope?

1 Like

If you plan to regrow the same cultivar, snip off branches at different trichome development periods and test the smoke once it’s cured. Beautiful plants, amazing results for your first go. Great job.

Had me fooled.

2 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face: thats what i grow mine in but i top them early to keep the growth down :mage:

1 Like

:cowboy_hat_face: instead of a mirco scope i have both but i like the jewelers ruge microscope lighted. :mage:

1 Like

Figured out this microscope finally. :joy: It has a zoom in and out x2. So here are some better close ups. I guess it’s about time to chop these down?

:seedling: 1

:seedling: 2

2 Likes

Great link thank you!

2 Likes