My First Ladies 🌱

Clear picture! Is that a sugar leaf? They tend to be a little ahead of the rest of the flower, snip off a little bundle of calyx and check those.

2 Likes

Yes those are sugar leaves. Let me snip it again. :scissors:

2 Likes

I see the amber in those shots, but I’d letter go longer and plump up a bit more

2 Likes

Here we go. This is from the calyx.

2 Likes

This is really your best bet if you plant to grow it again and have a place to dry it outside the tent.

To get the best opinions from some pictures I’d snap a full garden shot, and a few trichome shots with as wide of a fov as your setup will allow.

3 Likes

From outside looking in.

Starting to fade.

4 Likes

Lookin good bud. But don’t jump the gun now! :crazy_face:
You need to look deep into the bud for ambering trichomes my friend.
My method is when I think they absolutely at their ripest point…go another week, lol.
There could be quite a bit more swelling in that time. Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

It’s tempting to see nice fat buds like you have and not have faith that they could get better :stuck_out_tongue:
I’d let it go slightly longer too. I see some clear trichomes in your close up still.

2 Likes

Forgot to update this post with my harvest. Ended up with around 8oz from the plants combined. So half pound :seedling:. Reminds me of stuff we use to smoke in university off the back of campus.

Happy overall but lots of room for improvement. Have a great day! :grinning:

11 Likes

I think that there’s always room for improvement!
And this rings true through all aspects of life. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes