My grow + intro

So I let one of the tall & stretchy Bubblelicious phenos just do its thing. The thing got over 6 ft with lots of pop corn buds.

The next beans I’m attempting to crack are of a strain called Dream Killer.
(OG Kush X Blue Dream) from SantaCruz Goat Farm.

7 Likes

Single barrel Franco’s Lemon Cheese trim, dry sift, into a mould & pressed into hash.

3 Likes

Does it smell like Lemon Cheese? I haven’t had a proper cheese yet, though it sounds like a terp profile I’d love.

That’s a damn good question
We need a cheese expert to weigh in here. I’ve only ever done 2 “cheese” strains.
In the cannabis world, is “cheese” used as a descriptor for dank, complex smelling skunky, (not road kill) but still kind of offensive?

It smells lemony + Dank, I can say that.

Also just finished a blue cheese & there are underlying similarities but for me I don’t get actual cheese.

But if the cheese concept is something very pungent yet delicious then I can understand.

Cheese strains seem to be a European/ UK thing?
Would love to hear others thoughts. :thinking:

2 Likes

Yeah bro, I really like it & can’t walk past the drying hash without giving it a sniff. :joy:

1 Like

I’m under that same impression bro. I’m a bit bummed I couldn’t preserve the Blue Cheese cross I had, it was such a wonderful smoke. Just didn’t work well with the whole BDSM thing I do because of hollow stems on all the plants.

1 Like

There’s always some that get away huh.
The single blue cheese I recently grew out from Barney’s was just ok, not the same plant I remember. ( to be fair it was just a single seed so no real effort to hunt through Blue Cheese phenos was made.) I have some copies but I don’t think they will get a permanent residency here.

6 days from wetting the seed, & we have 8 out of 8 Dream Killers :100::fire:

6 Likes

Sounds like a killer cross dude. I’m excited to be smoking on the Blue Dream hybrid I’ve got goin in the garden too.

2 Likes

“Happiness is a clone box full of keepers”
The Beatles

5 Likes

Flowering out some cuttings I’ve been holding onto before I restart with some new packs.
Pitanga, Lane Cove, Bubblelicious, blue cheese, bubblegum xl, Franco’s lemon cheese, Gorilla bomb. I am holding to many strains, and will have to cut back very soon.

Dream Killer seedlings ![IMG_1544|666x500]
Got a bunch of c99 cuts. ( was very happy with that one last run) (upload://ltDdCUqwt38Q3L8xZn0y0UtYHsY.jpeg)
Also a very crowded veg tent.
This tent with just a few in it I hope to train a little better. X2 Franco’s Lemon cheese, NLxHaze, C99 & Gorilla Bomb.
Ok that’s everything happening my end. :v:t2:

6 Likes

Some bud pics,
the last of my bubblebomb cuts. Must be 10 weeks easy by now. One trait this one has is to keep shooting pistils, But still I love her unusually shaped frosty flowers.

Again really happy with how the C99’s are shaping up. Guessing we’re about 4 weeks right now.

10 Likes

They’re really showing off their beauty.

1 Like

Yeah they look ready to kick off. Hoping I can keep them happy enough while they get a whole lot prettier.

Nothing much to see here right now…
Still happy with Franco’s Lemon Cheese, got one almost ready :drooling_face:

Lane Cove

Bubblegum XL
Bubblelicious
Gorilla Bomb

5 Likes

The Franco’s Lemon Cheese #2 got the chop today.
I reckon it was 11 weeks, no bud rot. Really a very nice hardy strain to grow.

Lane Cove and Pitanga not far off.

8 Likes

This certain veg tent has been reserved for high yielders only.

Gorilla Bomb, Franco’s Lemon cheese. NL5 x Haze, Cindy 99 & a Critical XXL
Not sure how much longer I can contain these girls…. Might have to relocate & flip them very soon.

:v:t2:

4 Likes

finally getting around to flowering a Sweet 16 x Fallen soldiers.
This little beauty looks like nothing else i have in the garden.

4 Likes

Very organized looking tent dude. How often do you hunt for a new keeper through seed, or do you primarily just focus on clones?

3 Likes

Hey mate, I start with seeds, if I see something I like I’ll clone the shit out of em! until I feel like everything’s getting a little stale. Then I’ll pop some new ones. ( dream killer is the latest edition to my room)
I am always taking cuts. Veg tent is overcrowded
But outdoor season is coming so I’m looking forward to checking out some of Wally ducks Haze crosses. Cheers brother

4 Likes