My grow + intro

Thanks mate! Yeah so damn happy with every pheno I got with those Lane Coves.
End goal might just be to fill a room with only them!
Drying very purple. Found my keeper strain. :partying_face:

1 Like

Plants and bud are looking tasty! Are you using the plugs for snips? Might have to check them out. :green_heart:

1 Like

Cheers Jpaul, yeah mate I now use them every time for cuttings and even my go to for germinating.
Never ever going back to rockwool (algae cubes.) for clones, Or paper towel for nuts.
The plugs keep moisture levels right at that sweet spot. I have not had single slimey brown stem since.
If overwatered, the water runs off. If under watered u will notice because they go light brown like dry coco color.
I should contact the company because I am doing free advertising here.:rofl: But that’s how happy I am with their product.
I’ll take some more pics soon. I have a couple of clone boxes of cuts just about to show legs.
Good luck :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

2nd OG loosely documented harvest almost complete. Just a few left dragging their feet at 10 weeks.
1 unique Lane Cove outlier, that has showed some different traits compared to the other Lane Coves I popped. All of them have rock hard nugs, but this one seems to be less resinous & looks to be a massive yielder!

DoSiDoh, Cookies & Bubblebombs left.
Some dry Lane Cove…

11 Likes

Once again… WOW You grow your ass off mate.

Thanks for the kind words brother!
like everyone in here I guess.
We just really love it ay. 🫡

2 Likes

Here’s another Bubblebomb around 10 weeks. She’s been on a straight water diet for waay to long. Imo- The smoke will be clean tho. :sweat_smile:

2 out of the 3 bays are now in full swing.
Looking forward to seeing how CSI’s Old Family Purple X T-1000 goes. Expecting to see great things.
Of course some Heavy Dayze cuts Kyphi & Lane Cove in there. ( my new keepers )
Finally got some Bubblelicious in flower also.
What else new… Euphoria, Bubblegum XL,
Trying again with a gelato cut. Didn’t seem that great the 1st run.
OG Kush… last run that one gave me a heap of unwanted seeds. Not sure if she got pollinated or if she Hermed really badly, but I’ll find out this time.
Heaps of other ones I’m drawing a blank on right now. Too many strains. :crazy_face:

Veg Tent has a bunch of Lane coves, Kyphi’s, Franco’s Lemon cheese,
(Heavy Dayze Genetics) Pitanga.
Blue Cheese, Bubblelicious,
Bubblegum XL, Old Family Purp x T-1000.
Apple crumble.
Steel Violet X Afghan Wonder + More… again I’ve momentarily forgotten.

8 Likes

Holy crap you’ve got a lot going on. Makes my head spin…lol. Great looking garden.

1 Like

Thanks again for stopping by
@greenmonster714

:100: mine aswell mate.

I just have 2 main goals.

Find about 3 beautiful keeper strains to run long term.
So far Lane Cove & Kyphi V2 are the top contenders.
If CSI’s purp x t-1000 does well, I think that could be it.

Find an old Bubblegum strain with similar terps to one I grew out years ago.

BUT… curiosity keeps getting the better of me so I pop a few more here & there and end up where I am now.
6 months from now I should have less numbers & everything under control. Lol

4 Likes

These ones dont look like much but they are heavy. Started throwing a couple of late male flowers so she had to go.

5 Likes

One of the less stretchy Bubblebomb Phenos just had her final run in my garden. 🥲
I have too much variety so she had to go.
Sticky & very decent yielder considering the small pot.
I still have 1 bubblebomb pheno I haven’t been able to let go of.
The few people i have shared this with have loved it. Would recommend if you have the time to run it to 10/11 weeks

11 Likes

You can tell these bad suckers are dense as a bat.

Real beautiful dude.

Very nicely done, I can tell you’re going to be busy for the remainder of the year. I’ve got some OG kush going as well, very stout plants.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Always a pleasure to hear your observations @MrChristmas :facepunch:t2:
Hey we should compare OG kush plants. I’d love to see if the ones I have are even legit.
Mine are a couple of weeks into flower. I’ll take a pic next time and tell me what you think. 🫡

1 Like

Took the DoSiDoh close to 80 days.

Girl Scout Cookies…

11 Likes

Update : smoke test
Weapon of choice : bong (double chamber.)

Packed a real small one.
Oh so smooth. Tasted good but actual flavour was hard to get.
will have to roll one up to get a real description.

The high was really nice, actually improved my headspace rather than bringing it down (which can sometimes happen for me.
Nice & functional.
I like it. :+1:t2:

4 Likes

I grew this Girl Scout Cookies from a freebies pack I got from Herbies. It’s turned out to be my best grow yet, probably because I wasn’t stressing over it since it was a freebie. But man…it’s huge just like yours

2 Likes

Hey man! Very nice. Until recently I had not grown one out. yours looked similar?
I am curious how would you describe how it smells & tastes.

1 Like

I don’t know, man, sometimes it tastes sweet and other times it’s more earthy. Depends on the vibe I guess, but either way, it’s always pretty strong

Yeah fair enough… I am so far out of the “US weed culture”
The experts always talk about how every new hype stain has cookies in it.
Meanwhile I can’t even recognise what exactly cookies is. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Have been running Apple crumble a little.
Which is Sour Apple x animal cookies… def had gassy, fuel terps and frosty af. Terps must be leaning towards the sour diesel?
Also just grew out some DoSiDoh… another GSC hybrid… it was ok. nothing amazing there.
(I’m guessing) cookies must be a strain that adds some frost, mildly sweet smelling that has fairly tight medium sized nugs.
Anyway… just thinking out loud. Cheers brother

5 Likes

That’s one knuckleheaded plant. Love it.

1 Like