My little grow tent

They do look happy :kissing_heart:, nice job done … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

I spat my drink out reading that … Good to know that people are the same over the pond also

1 Like

I had Willie the Beagle. Personality galore. He was a notorious picnic bandit. Got me in so much trouble. Trips to the vet too. “He ate WHAT this time?”

3 Likes

My lab mix eats almost anything! Has us worried all the time.

2 Likes

Nice grow ya got going there @NoCal

2 Likes

That’s a real nice canopy of healthy looking plants you’ve got there!! :+1::green_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks illicitmango and firehead :+1:.

Some pics as they finish week 2 of flower.

Did some thinning out of the canopy and sucker growth, swapped to blooms nutes and I am slowly increasing ppfd/dli as long as the plants respond well.

So far no real problems!

10 Likes

And more personal integrity!

2 Likes

Plants look great. Here for the show.

Thanks

2 Likes

@NoCal what kind of fan is that? Those size seem to not last no matter what the brand. I switched to 12" Hurricane Oscillators. Mounted on a 1x6, which is ziptied to a pole. Just a couple screws to adjust the height. Got 2 in opposite corners. Only use one until I have a full boat.

2 Likes

@crownpoodle
It’s an ac infinity 6” fan. Read some reports of the oscillating function not lasting very long, but that breaks on all of these little fans anyway. It does have 10 speed settings which is nice in the small space.

1 Like

In general, I like AC Infinity gear. Got a T4 and T6. I like the quality of the 2 tents I have from them too. Good customer service on the phone, which is helpful for a ding dong like me.

Me too. I’m using their 4” inline for the tent and love how much control it gives you with the app.

1 Like

@NoCal what size pots are you running in there?

2 Likes

They’re in 3 gallon pots, I hope they aren’t too cramped near the end.

1 Like

Dude it looks solid, nice canopy good spacing for the pots and plants, they look healthy. That’s a clean setup sir. Now it’s the 3 gallons are you top dressing them?

2 Likes

Thanks dude :+1:

Just feeding with pure blend pro bloom and cal mag.

2 Likes

Truckin on into week 3, these are starting to smell a little funky :+1:

I’ve worked the light down to ~18” at 100% and they seem to be ok with it. Mfg claims ~950 ppfd in the center at 12”. Not sure if I should ease into that or not.

Some cuttings in the fridge, I’ve never tried this before…

6 Likes

Plants look great. Love the even canopy job without a net.

2 Likes

Already said but that’s a solid grow :dark_sunglasses:. Specially with that effort on training and pruning (not too much, not-not enough), look at this canopy lol I can put a mason’s level and to have the bubble in center ^^

3 Likes