My little grow tent

:joy:
The camera angle is working overtime!

1 Like

Have had a few problems show up over the last few days.

One plant showing this:

Two others this:

Showing on most of the top growth.

I’ve been using RO water, 20ml/gal pure blend bloom, 5ml/gal calmag. PH to mid 6’s. Pretty much every watering.

Last watering I ran a little extra through with: RO, 1g/gal epsom, 5ml/gal pure blend bloom.

I’m thinking ca deficiency or lockout?

Any ideas?

Edit: Slightly better pictures with the light off.

I raised the lights slightly and returned to normal nutes and it looks like it has stopped progressing. Fingers crossed it was that ez.

3 Likes

Week 4 , the damage hasn’t progressed anymore. I still don’t know what the problem was, ph might have drifted a little low but the damage showed up so quick.

Here’s a lights off picture of the problem if anyone has some ideas.

Rest of the ladies

A few more weeks to go !

6 Likes

Still beauttifull.

What is the initial PH of your water ?

1 Like

@NoCal hey dude!! are they starting to almost stunt or slow up a bit? Too much cal can cause a little bit havoc and rusty leave spots. Can you do a slurry test on your soil and get a ppm?

1 Like

I’m using RO water that is ~6.5~7 but have to adjust back up after adding nutrients.

@Hotrods_and_hounds too much cal might be it since I’ve been using cal/mag every time I’m adding other nutrients. Hard to say if the growth has slowed, not significantly if it has.
I don’t have a tds meter to test my soil with.

I ran some plain water and dialed the nutes back some but maybe I should be phasing out the cal/mag at this stage of flower anyway :thinking:

1 Like

@NoCal That’s not a bad plan I do the same I. Ack up a little see if that helps then if it doesn’t change one by one and see what it likes or doesn’t. But they still good in there about how many more weeks to go do you have?

1 Like

Ya a little less food is what I’m betting on, I don’t this is a deficiency at least.

Have about 3 weeks left.

1 Like

Hell yeah dude, 3 weeks mmm how is the nose on them in there?

1 Like

My wife says “it smells like B.O.” lol. It’s definitely funky , wouldn’t complain if my bo smelled this nice

1 Like

Little tent, little update.

Starting week 8, losing one in the back but she’ll make it alright.

Thinking these are getting close, mostly cloudy but no amber on the flowers yet.

Maybe smokeable by 420 :partying_face:

8 Likes

Hell yeah dude the one in the back is it starting to fade?

1 Like

Ya it’s been slowly yellowing over the last ~10 days or so. Not too sure what’s up, same food/frequency as the others. PH maybe?

End of week 8. Forecast looking mostly cloudy with a chance of clear.

I’m thinking less than a week from here :grimacing:.

5 Likes

@NoCal how’s the room smelling?

1 Like

Like a wet gym bag… but in the best way :+1:

Cut a little bug off about 10 days ago the dried into a much more pleasant smell. Really looking forward to these.

1 Like

Any help IDing these guys?

Found on yellow cards only 1-2” above the top of the soil. Can’t find any anywhere else, I don’t think they’re harmful :crossed_fingers:

For scale

Heck, day 60 :metal:

3 Likes

Springtail nymph maybe?

Good read anyway;

https://ipm.ucanr.edu/PMG/PESTNOTES/pn74136.html

1 Like

Agree with springtail … Arriba|nullxnull

5c13682681d0c149e92bbaf782507abfb59baf33_2_690x455

1 Like

That is good news! Thanks :+1:

1 Like