My Seed Collection.... I have a problem

really sounds like he needs to smoke a joint take a prozac along with a xanax and freakin chill dam

1 Like

Umm, excuse me? I don’t see any AK Bean Brains legendary old school dank.

Life is too short not to revisit the old days. :slight_smile:

(My list looks a lot like yours and judging by the comments from others, I seem to be well afflicted with this seed disease. The bad part is I keep making more…)

41 Likes

Oaxacan F2 x Vietnam Blk

:drooling_face:

10 Likes

Ih brother I too keep making more seeds. You aren’t alone in this multifaceted affliction.

1 Like

I have a few, but you are probably seeing all the Authentic Genetics, or maybe the Ace seeds.

I have one of everything Todd has offered, with very few exceptions, like I didn’t get Mel Frank’s Cambodian. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Problem, I see no problem! ! Doesnt everyone need a 12v/120v portable fridge for their beans/pollen/cuttings.

56 Likes

I think it’s true. To me the seed box is like an endless treasure chest with unknown riches just waiting to be exposed. But I know, right now, I don’t have enough life left ahead of me to grow them all…and it makes me sad……And then I start browsing breeder catalogs……

17 Likes

Made me laugh out loud :joy:

4 Likes

There really needs to be an “OG” Official seed shop thats staffed and supplied by the community. With Purpose built grow houses in legal countries that we can ship lucky members to for 3 month stints where they can play with all of their seeds until their hearts are content :slightly_smiling_face:

21 Likes

I’d get behind that

2 Likes

Wow dude you got a bugout fridge for your genetics, respect. I see you grabbing the other stuff and then the seed fridge, jumping in the truck and yelling honey plug in my seeds

10 Likes

Yep-- yer an addict like Draig…
Our 12-stepprogram involves a LOT of planting and sharing…LOL!!

7 Likes

With some people and some polen and you can have your own seed bank, you own more strains than the average banks I know in Europe.

3 Likes

just for today…

2 Likes

Lol. Been there

2 Likes

Grow that Skunkband it’s real nice

3 Likes

Tell me about it. I was lucky enough to get it directly from Duke Diamond

3 Likes

Your the Boss

1 Like

Duke Diamond has a discord get together every Friday night at 9pm. I’ll post a link after work.

2 Likes

Do you have more info on the skunkband?
Indoor or outdoor?
Or direct me to where I can read about it.
Thank you

1 Like