My Seed Collection.... I have a problem

Your only problem is not having enough time/space to grow all of those.
So many Subcool lines to F2…

10 Likes

It is the eternal temptation. To just keep hoarding seeds with no clear plan to ever get around to them.
Good on one hand, distributes genetics.
But does make me feel that alot of the people seeking free seeds are more collectors of seeds, rather than breeders / growers.

7 Likes

So what’s the problem? Grow it all :smiley:

1 Like

Wow, that is a beautiful Collection

1 Like

You do have a problem. You need more seeds. You’re just one good grow away from running out of seeds entirely… quick, go buy more before the Black Friday sales expire!

4 Likes

Yeah I’d say you got a problem there, too many seeds, only so many spots and time available lol…

Nice collection “minus the Ethos” fek that dude.

If what is coming out is true, he’s a pos and should be shunned from the whole community, if it’s TRUE I’d toss his packs in the trash and not spread that hate filled breeders packs with no one…

4 Likes

really sounds like he needs to smoke a joint take a prozac along with a xanax and freakin chill dam

1 Like

Umm, excuse me? I don’t see any AK Bean Brains legendary old school dank.

Life is too short not to revisit the old days. :slight_smile:

(My list looks a lot like yours and judging by the comments from others, I seem to be well afflicted with this seed disease. The bad part is I keep making more…)

40 Likes

Oaxacan F2 x Vietnam Blk

:drooling_face:

10 Likes

Ih brother I too keep making more seeds. You aren’t alone in this multifaceted affliction.

1 Like

I have a few, but you are probably seeing all the Authentic Genetics, or maybe the Ace seeds.

I have one of everything Todd has offered, with very few exceptions, like I didn’t get Mel Frank’s Cambodian. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Problem, I see no problem! ! Doesnt everyone need a 12v/120v portable fridge for their beans/pollen/cuttings.

54 Likes

I think it’s true. To me the seed box is like an endless treasure chest with unknown riches just waiting to be exposed. But I know, right now, I don’t have enough life left ahead of me to grow them all…and it makes me sad……And then I start browsing breeder catalogs……

17 Likes

Made me laugh out loud :joy:

4 Likes

There really needs to be an “OG” Official seed shop thats staffed and supplied by the community. With Purpose built grow houses in legal countries that we can ship lucky members to for 3 month stints where they can play with all of their seeds until their hearts are content :slightly_smiling_face:

20 Likes

I’d get behind that

2 Likes

Wow dude you got a bugout fridge for your genetics, respect. I see you grabbing the other stuff and then the seed fridge, jumping in the truck and yelling honey plug in my seeds

10 Likes

Yep-- yer an addict like Draig…
Our 12-stepprogram involves a LOT of planting and sharing…LOL!!

7 Likes

With some people and some polen and you can have your own seed bank, you own more strains than the average banks I know in Europe.

3 Likes

just for today…

2 Likes