Mystery Moogs perpetual adventures

You are like me lotus, never get a proper fim. when done properly, you get 8-10-12 branches at one node.

1 Like

Just a few pics from tonight.

Uploading…

2 Likes

4 Likes

Bravo my friend. I think one picture didn’t load however.

2 Likes

Yes, it did not. But, its the first pic in the second post…lol the upload stopped halfway, so just posted…lolol

2 Likes

Nice bud pics you got there.

2 Likes

Thank you, they are slowly getting better (-:

1 Like

looking great dude. ive never been able to use small pots. 5gal plastic? nope. 5gal smart pot is still too small for me but they are the best for pheno hunting fosho

2 Likes

Heres a quick pic. Kinda cool to see it come together, little ones in the back, and moved forward as they flower.

3 Likes

Hello Moog! Try again my friend. @MysteryMoog

1 Like

@ryasco you beat my edit brother…lolol

2 Likes

I try to be on my toes. Ha! Ha!

2 Likes

Looking good. I hope everything happens as planned. You got room to expand a little if needed? In case you have good problems.

1 Like

Well, eventually im moving to the basement. Which will be HUGE…lol but, if i can keep mecand my family supplied with this set up, i may just keep refining this tiny ass room…lol

1 Like

Between me, my wife and migraines, my mom and cancer, and a good Friend, i cant grow enough…lol

2 Likes

Go big or go home! Ha! Ha! Just kidding. Sounds like you will be enlarging, accept it and perfect it.

2 Likes

And only 3 oddball containers left, then i am 100% 2 gallon containers, and 60 as full capacity with 6 plants taken per week. Not quite there yet, but approaching quickly (-:

2 Likes

I got faith in you, and if your wrong at least it will be interesting.:grin:

2 Likes

By the way @ryasco, my sunflowers love the blurple…haha

2 Likes

Haha, i sure as hell dont have faith in me…lol im just stumbling along… Hell, taken a year to get to this point…lol

2 Likes