Mystery Moogs perpetual adventures

Oh no blurple… They are doing good. Nice thick stalk. Twelve footer or what?

3 Likes

Supposed to be 16+ feet.

2 Likes

Your going to have bird seed for days!

2 Likes

Haha, ya hoping to roast n eat them…haha

2 Likes

I did that for a while, now i just feed chunks to the jays and song birds around here.

2 Likes

@ryasco, i run 10hrs in my flower chamber. Think there is a benefit to going to 12? And if there is, man, might be tough to do. I dont think i just want to all of a sudden add 2 hours light…lol

1 Like

There is a big benefit to twelve hours. Just add fifteen minutes a week. The only time to run ten is landrace sativas that won’t finish.

2 Likes

I added 4 minutes just now

2 Likes

Scared to death of foxtailing them…

1 Like

I get that from genetics or heat in my experience. Do you know other ways.

2 Likes

Yep, hit them with 400w of light out of schedule…lol, to high humidity, to hot, lights to close. All ways i have found to foxtail…lmao

1 Like

Hell, i got them to foxtail by my wife turning the damn 15wfloro room light on 3 days in a row during night cycle, deep into flower…and guess what happened? Lol my own fault for leaving the bulb in.

2 Likes

Ha! Ha! Everyone needs a gift. Everything you mentioned would do it. If you can see your hand in front of your face then there is too much light. The last mistake i made was a red light on a power strip. Tape came off during veg a year or so ago and i thought, “I will get that later.” Three weeks into flower i wondered why budding was stalling. Saw the light and fixed it but five weeks into bud bananas. It happens to everybody occasionally.

2 Likes

@ryasco do you happen to know, if i can clone tomato plants and treat them the same as pot plants? You know, take cuttings, chuck them in my aero cloner.

1 Like

Yea, i think it is easier. You shouldn’t have any problems.

2 Likes

Cool. I have never really grown anything else before. Lol this year im tryin giant sunflowers, giant punkins, giant tomatoes, and peppers…lol

1 Like

Tomato plants will root well. Take a look at grafting Heirlooms on RST root stock.

3 Likes

I have tomatoes,peas, chard, and one watermelon vine the chicken had mercy on. The other five we won’t talk about.

2 Likes

I just butchered up 8 roosters (-: ah, the quiteness…

2 Likes

RST-04-106-T Hybrid Rootstock #2812 (20 seeds) This rootstock was developed for growers who face a wide variety of soil diseases. Along with strong resistance to bacterial wilt, this rootstock is also resistant to Tobacco Mosaic Virus, three races of Fusarium wilt, corky root rot, and nematodes.

Very cool indeed.

2 Likes