MysteryMoogs new grow thread

2 Likes

Found this interesting. I located this outside, was quite literally just a stem from a harvested plant many months ago. Had no material on it. It has revegged itself, and been thru a couple Frostā€™s.

5 Likes

Thats awesome your gonna save her!!

1 Like

only reason i found it, the flood had it floated out in my back yardā€¦i shall name her hurricane ā€¦haha

3 Likes

You gotta save her for sure.She can handle damp and frost.May have just found yourself a little jewel for outdoor runs :+1: They truly are a remarkable plant in so many ways.

Hope all is good your way bro.

3 Likes

Can not complain. Got my cloner cleaned out, bleached down and new clones taken tonight. I have the rooms bleached and back together. The house is almost cleaned up, have all the water out and 90% dried out. Hoping to be back to doing some flooring tommorow, or atleast real soon.

2 Likes

So know you gotta keep us update on :cyclone:ā€¦ love it

2 Likes

And, my flower room is 5 and a half feet by 6 feet. I have 2 400w HPS in there now, and was going to move the 400w MH from the veg room and add it to the flower side, and get an LED for the veg side. But the more I think about it, I think I may just add a LED to the 2 400w HPS on the flower side, and keep the 400w MH on the veg side. Thoughts?

1 Like

Glad to see you had a busy productive weekend and are getting back on track :+1:

I would leave the MH were it is and add LED to the 2 400w hps get a blend of both lights and minimal heat compared to the MH.just a thought.

1 Like

what i am truly excited about, is allot of those pics I posted are my new genetics!!! Just cloned them all tonight, and now time to find out male/female!!!

1 Like

Critical Mass, Orange Sunshine, Illegal Smile, and Pink Floyd.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a helluva allot of plants :hushed:

1 Like

Thats some awesome strains you have running now.Excited to see what you do with them and will be tagging alongā€¦Lol it is alot of plants and i am working my closer to maximizing my count.Looking at grabbing 2 4x4 mars tent kits to go with the 4x8 tent and the 4x6
and 5x5 closet grows going now.

1 Like

Iā€™m at a lost and keep flip flopping on what light to get to add to the flower room. What do you think @SmknCanuck

I was going to diy one, but I just have to much going onā€¦lol

I am not the one to ask about LED selection.In fact i started a thread today for in put about the ones i was looking at and what folks suggest.Been getting good input and feed backā€¦This is my first time using LEDs and i just have the Tolys burple ones but i have been impressed for what they are.
This is 32 days flower under the burple

This is 32 days under the 1000w hps

Mr.Sparkle, or Gpaw are good ones to ask they have alot of knowledge about them.

Solo stripsā€¦ or semi diy with regular screw in LEDs and light sockets. Just take the plastic dome off the led bulb.
I was going to get vivosun off Amazon, but then I found out about off the shelf screw in LEDs and how well they perform. May not be as efficient as some COBs or a purpose built product, but hell of a lot cheaper and easier to ā€œBuildā€. The spread of the lights is what ever you make it, with options of different color temp bulbs you can arrange. I found the bulbs for $2 per 4pk!

Bathroom vanity lights. Bulbs with 9w actual draw for veg ~25w per sq/ft

15w actual draw bulbs (100w equivalent) for bloom, 30-35w per sq/ft is all you need.
Hereā€™s mine one week after flip

5 Likes

@SmknCanuck where is your thread? I donā€™t know if itā€™s the small phone i use or if I am just blind, but I canā€™t find itā€¦lolol

1 Like

@Seamonkey84 thatā€™s a nice diy set up !!

2 Likes

Tap on his AV and itā€™s on his ā€œcardā€ that pops up, listed as his featured topic. I only just discovered that feature lol. Difference between the card and the whole profile page. I had to go through my settings and edit my own card after discovering it.

3 Likes