MysteryMoogs new grow thread

Not Purple Crack Bro- time to change the labels!!
It is Purple Crack x Point Break and has now been named by Evil Ego seeds as Orange Sunshine!
Get it right :wink:

Glad to see things are almost back to normal in your world.

4 Likes

Hahaha my bad…I will make the noted changes tonight :grin:
I do like the name. :+1:

3 Likes

@MysteryMoog. I just ordered my 2nd Sol-Strip light. Currently running one in a 4x4 tent and have had a plant grow 4” below the light and it didn’t show any damage.

2 Likes

1/2 oz dried on one branch :+1:

5 Likes

Just a clone check in :+1:

4 Likes

Ok, pretty soon I’m going to get a cutting into an experts hands @Blowingupjake , and we are going to find out if this is the infamous Sour Diesel.

5 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

Mighty fine choice there bro.Cannot go wrong picking Jake.

2 Likes

I think the universe brought him and I together…and this just may be why. :+1:

4 Likes

Ok, here is what I ordered to add to my flower room.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08C7GLJ8H?ref=ppx_pt2_mob_b_prod_image

4 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

This light is bright…lol. It’s nice it’s a diy kit and you can hang the 4 light boards anywhere. :+1:

3 Likes

Looks great. If its your first LED then be careful of light toxicity. Much easier to do with LEDs due to the low heat.

2 Likes

Looks great bro really lit up your garden.Good deal you got there…Should watch now for a black friday deal may be able to get another even cheaper.

1 Like

awesome! I see that light can be assembled with the driver outside of the tent, you might want to consider that option if it gets too hot in your tent

2 Likes

Yes it’s pretty versatile. As long as your comfortable wiring. I just put that in fast last night. This weekend I am going to move the hpss out to the edge, and either center that or put the boards thru the center in different locations.

1 Like

1 Like