MysteryMoogs new grow thread

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

One minor annoyance is the entry way to the flower room…it’s so narrow, I have to flex a 5 gallon bucket to get it thru. That will be rectified most likely late winter or early spring. Will be rebuilding all the rooms, bigger, each with it’s own electric supply, and water supply, and heavily insulated, then green board. They are going to pick up about 4 feet in width. Most likely at that time, I will also be putting a thick plexiglass (not clear, like a green house) in my roof, above the rooms…along with heavy roll back coverings on them.

7 Likes

I am no pro obviously, and like usual in life, I took the road less traveled with this light. Sometimes when you travel that road, at the end you find something far beyond your wildest expectations. This my friends is one of those times. I am beyond ecstatic with this light. The point it’s DIY and can be set up how I want it, dimmable, pulling 203w, and came in at 250 bucks…I could not have made a better choice at this time. :+1:

4 Likes

Just a point of interest. Those 5 dollar cob lights, work great for vegging when you convert your air cooled hood to them👍

3 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

I figure not bad for a 10 dollar veg light. :rofl::joy:

4 Likes

Well, after about 4 days of using this “new” 10 dollar 100w cob veg light. Results are looking very good so far :+1:

2 Likes

As you can see, the girls sure seem to like it.

2 Likes

I know they say they are suck ass lights, but I have to say, they have a place and a purpose :+1: And at 24 bucks for 4 of them, it’s hard to beat. Those girls actually look better than they did under the 400w MH.
And it’s great, I added a 200w LED to the flower room, and that 100w cob to veg…while removing the 400w MH. So I have a net savings of 100w. :+1::+1:

2 Likes

And to top it all off, that hood is a GREAT heatsink :+1:

4 Likes

Well done. Nice cheap DIY.

1 Like

Thank you :+1:. Over the next few months, I hope to get a few more of the LED lights I just got, and remove a 400whps from the flower room. I still plan on running one of the HPS in there, and 600w (true wattage) of the LEDs. Right now it’s 800w HPS and 200w LEDs.

1 Like

People down talk cheap LEDs, but you cant argue with results. No may it’s not the newest and most efficient, but if it gets the job done for your needs, then it work!

1 Like