Neb's 1st Grow Log

After a bunch of looking around decided to order this light for my mother plants/clones. Untill i have either of those ill “break it in” with some auto flowers lol

1 Like

I think ill grow the mothers and autos in soil? not really sure what would be easiest honestly lol maybe some dwc bubble buckets. would love some input on what medium to use.

2 Likes

Nute levels too high overall started seeing signs of stress/burns on more plants this morning. Pulled some water out and diluted with RO water down to 220 ppm.

1 Like

For mothers I would say soil and autos I would recommend dwc.

2 Likes

Ive read alot of good things about building something like this for clones what do you think?

2 Likes

Yes, biuld a cloner you wont regret it.
My homemade bubble cloner

3 Likes

Lots of ways to build it . It doesn’t need to be complicated. :smiley:

1 Like

I built 2 following @Floyd s Thread. The first was over kill size whys. It really is easy and you can do as small or large as needed
:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

plants look to be dealing with 220 ppm water better going to leave it till the morning and possibly lower even more if any plants look unhappy

Just whipped this up no use for it quite yet but when it’s time I’ll hook a air stone up to it.

4 Likes

Very nice! :smiley: :+1:

4 Likes

Great job. I overthought the first one and thought It had to be the exact size as Floyds :crazy_face:
:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Busy day for me working on my flower room. Still have some crack sealing and painting to do tomorrow. Also need to decide what I’ll do for a door.

4 Likes

And here’s some plant pics! A little burnt since the last time I posted but I think they will be alright… I hope lol.

1 Like

My auto flower seedlings I think are looking kinda off. Not sure if it’s maybe too high humidity making them droop?

2 Likes

3 Likes

Nice set up. I’m not a water growers. I would love to have the room. It’s good to get it cleaned anyway. It’s nice to be out of the way. You got a nice chill area if you want. Looks like. Good stuff. This is how I feel about it if you’re going to do it do it

1 Like

I can’t get over the pictures good stories to

1 Like

I wish i took some pictures of everything before i started cleaning, the basement is in much better shape than it was a month ago!

1 Like

I’m sure I can tell. No it looks great. I hope it’s not real moldy smelling for you.

1 Like