Neb's 1st Grow Log

Woah crudler! That’s sooooo many different things to mix, I get pissed off if there’s over four!

1 Like

I think when these run out im going to give Remo nutes a try.

So that 12,000 btu window ac i had in the garage was installed then after i put it in i realized it was full of mold :mask:

Swapped it out for a new 8,000 btu unit today and currently testing it.

2 Likes

Those zipties arnt supporting it anymore just used them to frame it in. might just leave them there though just incase!

It’s not pretty but it will work lol

I’m going to work on an exhaust box for it that I can vent outside in the summer.

2 Likes

That’s a nice ac right there. Does it have wifi? Lol

1 Like

Yea but I dont think ill be using it lol pretty well all the new ac’s have wifi these days

Pretty well all the lower leaves falling off look like this. All the roots still have that healthy cucumber :cucumber: smell @JoeCrowe described.

2 Likes

Snapped this top to a 90 degree angle and duck taped it up. Only 6 hours later and it’s recovered.

6 Likes

It really is amazing what they’re capable of completely shrugging off, and then how sensitive they can be to other stuff at the same time. Still overall it’s a pretty resilient plant.

3 Likes

One of my clones took! Tough bastard watched 31 of his sister’s die and still made it :rofl:

3 Likes

1 Like

This cutting possibly benefited from cooler water temps and room temps so ill keep that in mind when i try to take more.

This clone seems to have taken root at these temps and humidity’s while the others i think where much closer to 30c and not sure what humidity

2 Likes

highlander-there-can-be-only-one

2 Likes

Straight to trust level 3 for me!

6 Likes

1 Like

Well today marks 3 weeks of flower! That means its defoliation day! Going to remove some lower growth probably whatever is under the screen. Also going to be getting rid of some fan leaves to get more air flow.

3 Likes

I’ll leave you guys with some before pics and be back in a few hours.

11 Likes

Stretching can be a cruel bastard when you’re doing RDWC.

2 Likes

looking like more than a couple hours of work to be done here lol

3 Likes

But did you drink your own pee?

1 Like