Neb's 1st Grow Log

also the one runt plant i have that is super small compared to the others smells oh soo good. I don’t know how to explain it other than its much different than all the other plants. I don’t think ill get much off it but what i do get i have high hopes for!

1 Like

I’m moving to where you are, Missouri is 6 fem and 6 clones so we’ll make them female as well these new laws are written by lawyers for sure in stead if dopers. Going strong Neb killer setup!!

2 Likes

Thanks man but she aint even half way done yet! Still gotta finish my flower room then im going to work on a space for breeding projects. My grow tent is already starting to go at the seams lol so ill likely just ditch the tent for my veg area and do some modifications in there also.

3 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

Seems that your finances are unlimited, that’s a great way to go at it.

2 Likes

just working like a dog my friend and I never moved out from my dads house. I’m 25 he’s 63… I’ll probably still be here for a while!

2 Likes

oh ya no expensive kids or girlfriend either :joy: just a dog and some weed plants!

My brother is also paying for half of the costs which is a huge help.

2 Likes

We’ll it looks first class bet your weed will too

2 Likes

I hope so! I’m not in it for the money or the fame :rofl:

I just want to grow some damn good weed!

2 Likes

Man was i ever wrong when i thought they where done stretching! These things just keep on growing.

1 Like

This pic is 4 days ago

This is right now!

There is a whole lot more plant here than i really wanted in the tent lol but thats a learning lesson and partly just not knowing how the genetics grow yet. I’m planning on removing the lower 1/3 in a few days and a bit of defoliation. Other than that just gonna ride it out till harvest and hope i dont run into mold issues!

Also still losing alot of the lower leaves. They are slightly yellow and just falling off. I think it is a nitrogen deficiency. Overall the plants seem pretty healthy I’m wondering If I should be worried and try to add more nitrogen to the feed or just leave it be.(I think they will use less nitrogen once stretch is finished?)

8 Likes

Out of likes but hoping for the best!

1 Like

any other reason they could be dropping like lack of light? The new growth looks good though right?

2 Likes

Bottom growth is kinda cold and it could also be lack of light? Kinda hard to tell with the HPS bulb but I think it’s fine. not very cold though like 20c when lights are off at the coldest…

3 Likes

Ok so heres a little progress update on my environment controller. It’s very bare bones right now with no automation setup yet. Currently what I can do is turn 4 outlets on and off from my computer or anywhere in the world really that i can connect to the internet. The next step would simply be adding some code to trigger the on and off switches based off my sensor readings.(I’m not at a spot where i need to automate anything yet so just going to leave it where i have it for now)

I can do lots of other things now like setup notifications to my cell phone if the temp is too cold or too high. It’s also easy to set up multiple zones with this!

3 Likes

:wink:

4 Likes

The bedroom sensor will be moved somewhere else eventually lol

3 Likes

I just did a full nute swap completely drained the rdwc and filled it up with a solution that is a bit stronger. 730 ppm from 610 ppm. We shall see how the plants respond shortly!

1 Like

I’ve been following the GH 10 part flora series chart at slightly lower feeds than recommended for each week. I am not using flora plus/rapid start/ripen from the 10 part.

1 Like