Neb's 1st Grow Log

Grandma would kick my ass still if she found out 10 years later LOL

3 Likes

just got off a video call with the doctor she’s mailing out my prescription tomorrow. easier than expected but im not complaining!

100% germ, awesome.
:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

All of them sprouted while I was at work today! Tap root is exposed on most of them I think it should be fine though I’ll cover them in hydroton when they move

5 Likes

I need a tray for my seedlings so they don’t fall over – note to self lol

1 Like

An egg carton works, That was my first tray.
:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Well all the seedlings have grown a root out the bottom of the rapid rooters. (1 of them did yesterday actually u can see it in the top left of that picture.)

If I had net pots id be throwing them in my tent right now but ill leave them 1 more day. If the net pots aren’t delivered by tomorrow ill have to go for a drive after work to the hydroponic store.

1 Like

RDWC is basically done ended up probably going over kill with 10 inch net pots. Forgot I would need more hydroton to fill them lol!

These little guys will have to wait till the morning when I can go buy more hydroton. The stems have got quite long and stretchy I’m thinking I can put them about half way into my netpots and fill some hydroton overtop of the rapid rooters for some extra support.

4 Likes

Plants are in the tent finally time to relax lol! Been working harder getting this ready than I do at my full time job.

5 Likes

8 Likes

My next project will be turning this space into a home for some mother plants and clones. I’d love to hear some suggestions cloning and mother plants is something completely new to me.

1 Like

3 Likes

Big upgrades today for the room!

Added a 44 gal reservoir hooked up to a hydrologic RO filter. My tap water has a pH of 7.5 and 350 ppm, the filtered water is giving me readings of 7 ph and 0 ppm. Much easier to figure out how much nutes to mix now.

I suspect I had a bacteria problem forming in my current water. A few days ago I noticed the water started to get cloudy and every day since then the water seems to be getting stinkier. Id say kind of like a pond smell? Never dealt with a issue like this before alot of guess work going on lol. Hoping the nice clean RO water solves the smell.

3 Likes

Set up a little pump to transfer water. Flushed the system going to start fresh with RO water.

Used this for the 1st time. Let me tell u this is awesome for sucking water out of the bottom of my buckets.

9 Likes

Hey nice looking setup you got goin on , I think your grow is going to be killer. I am growing in a 4x8 as well and it’s my first grow. Hopefully we get some nice sized colas on our first grow :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Hey thanks man I appreciate it! It’s been way more work and learning than I expected just setting up the room properly lol. If your doing a grow log ill check it out for sure.

Last update for the night, added nutes at the light feeding rate. right now im sitting at 900 ppm but that should drop down to 450, I still need to add more RO water about 25 gallons. Going kayaking with some buddies down a nearby river in 4 hours im hoping my filter produces that 25 gallons before then.

4 Likes

Some really great pics and updates so far @Neb,

I only wish I could’ve stopped by this thread more regularly, I would’ve told you how you could get a free script to apply for a grow permit. My wife did and it was legit. But anything more than 5 gram/day script they charge a fee.

2 Likes

The consulting site I used just lowered the prices for renewal and also have a price match guarantee now, which is nice. Gotta renew in a few months and I’ll probably be getting a script to do 98 plants.

2 Likes

it wouldn’t happen to be ran by a guy named Alex would it lol

The site I used also just lowered prices for renewals. I paid $120 for the 5g script doesn’t seem to bad. Free would of been better though!

1 Like

That’s the one lol

2 Likes