Neb's 1st Grow Log

I can’t get over the pictures good stories to

1 Like

I wish i took some pictures of everything before i started cleaning, the basement is in much better shape than it was a month ago!

1 Like

I’m sure I can tell. No it looks great. I hope it’s not real moldy smelling for you.

1 Like

Some mold resistant paint to brighten the room up.

And a can of this stuff to take care of any light leaks.

4 Likes

I got you. I wasn’t understanding. Thanks

That is a nice room. I’m getting there. I hope to be finished soon. In a tent. I do have stuff going that are babies. Those are ok for now.

its not perfect but i think it will do :slight_smile: i think it will be a while before i put the room to use anyways just trying to get ahead of the game!

1 Like

The light is cool looking. :blush::relieved:

1 Like

I would take it. I’ll come grow for living space. Lol

That’s a green idea. Hell yea

when i moved into this house 12 or so years ago this was originally 2 rooms like i have it now but it had carpet flooring and was really a mess. We took the separating wall down put some vapor barrier down and laminate flooring ontop and its been a bedroom for me or my brother ever since.

Id love to take you in lol but with 4 people and a dog in our small house its pretty packed.

I’m joking. Same here. Got a great family.

I’m sorry I thought this was my page. I didn’t mean to take over. Got side tracked.

1 Like

Everyone is welcome here! I’m just deciding if i cut my hair or spend the time picking this paint out LOL

Same here. Got to do some stuff myself.

Day 1 in the tent for the 4 auto Chem og

5 Likes

Hey @Neb you have a really nice and complete set up lol! I’ll be following if you don’t mind. I wish you success, 4k is a lot of money. :slightly_smiling_face: :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Moved the 4 autos out of the tent to a new home for a while.

3 Likes

Ah shit man down!

After further investigation this punk was seen trying to escape the crime scene.

Diddnt know earwigs like to eat weed!

4 Likes

Lol yeah earwigs can be a pain, especially in June and July when they really start to multiply. Had some eating holes in leaves not long ago, luckily they’re easy pickings for the birds.

2 Likes