Need a new way to ingest! Any recommendations?

I’m wondering if the vape is helping you excrete whatever build-up you’ve got from smoking?

2 Likes

I did not mention white widow as an expectorant. It is a bronchial dilator to me.

Cannabis can also be an expectorant or also just an irritant.

4 Likes

@DannyTerpintine bet your gonna open her up now haha

I don’t have one , just remember reading it was good practice to clean the fan now and again

2 Likes

I don’t think so… it was a noticeable response to vaping (in the years since I’ve read about other people having the same response). TBF I could’ve experimented more… some part of me wondered if the temperature I was vaping at played any role in the mucus response.

Still gets on your fingers and clothes, then you take the odor on the road with you.

I kind of found similar in the past when I had first got my 'Cano. And I found that to kind of be the case with me.

Try vaping low temp. At #4-#5 on the classic, I’d say 350F max, I almost never have an issue. Keeping a drink on hand is nice too, I find vaping kind of drys out your throat.

4 Likes

Update time.

Went to the dispo and picked up a 30ml sativa tincture.
20mg per ml
I took maybe 4ml lets see how this goes.
Will post back later

6 Likes

So far its been 32 mins and i must say i do feel medicated and enjoying the feel. Not too strong, i imagine it will get stronger in the next 30 or so mins.

I will post another text run tomorrow morning when i take the tincture without any weed tokes previous in the day.

IMG_6839

12 Likes

If you can pair it with a CBDA:THCA tincture it’ll make the other tinctures way more effective too

2 Likes

Im an hour in and im almost at the point where id like to get. Im going to tap the bowl real quick even tho this is all about not smoking :man_facepalming:t2: tomorrow morning im thinking i go for 4ml right out the gate again and see how it goes once more before moving to 6ml

1 Like

So a 1:1 cbda/thca tincture along with a thc tincture?

1 Like

2 Likes

Yeah when I couldn’t smoke because of Covid, using the two tinctures in tandem really did help it hit harder and last longer.

Have you looked into moose filters? They kind of help keep you from smoking all the bad stuff. I’ve used them personally and it really did make for a smoother and cleaner smoke, I didn’t feel like it made my bowls any less potent but some people do say that it can also trap the good stuff you’re trying to smoke.

2 Likes

I just didn’t want to put out the money to keep getting them :joy: but I did feel like they were saving my lungs a lot.

I like to decarb it dry and eat it with a teaspoon. Simple, cheap, easy.

3 Likes

I do this all the time with my vaped herb, I’ll just pop it out of the oven and eat it on it’s own or with like peanut butter.

1 Like

I’m a frequent consumer of edibles. I infuse coconut oil using my Magical Butter Machine (3oz decarbed flower, 30oz coconut oil , 3 TBSP sunflower lecithin) and usually make cookies (1/2 cup oil per batch of 3-4 dozen). When I get home from work I’ll eat one, but then smoke or vape something since it can take 90 minutes before it kicks in.

I love my (analog) Volcano. I bought it this year because my partner - who normally only consumes edibles - had tried one at a friend’s house and determined it was something her lungs would tolerate. I’m a fan!

Before the Volcano I used an Arizer Solo 2 for dry herb vaping. There is a small learning curve but I was perfectly satisfied with it. Great battery life from the base that fits in your hand, and smooth, tasty vapor from the glass stem (all glass path from the oven to your lips).

I’ve made Everclear tincture in the Magical Butter Machine. It works but is a little “hot” to hold under the tongue without diluting. I should play with that more…

5 Likes

I second this recommendation! Green Dragon would work perfect in this case.

3 Likes

Hello sorry to hear you fucked up . I too was just told I have COPD I’m a real project ! Anyways they gave me a blue puffer and this I start with blue but now I have this red round one I take a shoot first thing every morning. But when your smoking a joint do yourself a favor and take 2 hits of the blue one a minute before you smoke you have no problem to smoke the whole joint no coughing just no cigarettes.And I was a smoker 3 packs a day 35 yrs

2 Likes