Need something 3d printed? & Offer your 3d printing services

Does anyone know how to make the tray stackers? I have a medium freeze dryer and I’ve seen people make them. Not sure if there is a model tho for the3dprinter

you may be able to find it on Thingiverse

1 Like

Unfortunately I don’t have a printer yet

Ahh, ok but you can still find some cool stuff that others could print for you :slight_smile: it’s a great site.

1 Like

Do you have a picture of what you’re looking for?

2 Likes

I hope this comes out. They have different patterns and such. A lot of people design their own

Tray stacker

1 Like

They wouldn’t be hard at all to print.

Same style trays?

1 Like

yup. i have the medium… but same style. if there is different sizes for the same pattern then it would be the mid one lol.

Bobgrows is working on traystackers for me. Ty sooooo much.

4 Likes

How about someone trying to print high CFM plastic pieces for an AC infinity pole for a gorilla high cfm kit. I contacted AC infinity couple of times about high CFM kits for their tents and they have no plans any time soon is what I get back from them. I think the high CFM kits are just great all around to hang trellis or fan or whatever your heart desires but for some reason AC infinity hasn’t put them out YET. But if i could take my gorilla poles and have them setup onto an AC infinity tent. well… WIN! Just a thought for 3d printing folks!

3 Likes

Can anyone make me a seed cracker?

1 Like

I’ll take some plant name tags and lst tree branch things maybe 6-10 tags and 30-20 branch things or maybe we talk and figure out a number that’s more work about with how many plants and stuff I got

1 Like

Yes absolutely we can discuss what would be best

2 Likes

I made some in the gorilla tent style as well, I just cant remember what size the ac infinity poles are. The 3 sizes are16mm 19mm and 22mm.

9 Likes

Final version of this was this:

Less parts, removed the dovetails as they were a pita to remove, just collars to hold it together for ease of cleaning. 1 1/2 turns of the knob gives a level 1/2 TSP. Shortened the connector to the mason jar, added some thickness to the thread area, and made it 1 piece with the collar.

I think its still a little bulky, and working on a push style dispenser like mcdonalds would use to dispense sugar into coffee cups.

Evolution of a design can be fun!

13 Likes

Thats really cool man.
For real :flushed:

1 Like

How about a new one of these for my dishwasher? Just kidding, going to the rrepair shop next week. Last dishwasher; no issues 15 years but was outdated and grungy. This one hasn’t been 2 years.

1 Like

How are the parts held on to the z-axis poles in the picture you posted? I designed a solution using nuts and screws to fix the additional poles in place on the z-axis poles as well as preventing the support poles from rotating when holding weight. Did this so that i can mount fans etc on the support poles.

Currently printing an entire set for some real world tests.

6 Likes

Mine just clip on, I designed fan mounts separately.

But the cfm clips are still strong enough to stretch a net and support a scrog. Haven’t tried to put a fan on the cross bars though.

3 Likes

Here’s a 3d model for a seed cracker i found: Nutcracker - Alten Samen einen kleinen Knacks verpassen | Grower.ch ~ Alles über Hanf für den Medizin- & Eigengebrauch

2 Likes