Need something 3d printed? & Offer your 3d printing services

found some cannagar molds that work with king palms

4 Likes

Got these off Amazon and someone asked me if they were 3d printed. Figured I’d drop the link over here see if any of you folks were interested or of its even feasible.

MOHENA 10.5 Inch Self Watering… https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B088MGRVRY?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

1 Like

Something like this would be cool :slightly_smiling_face:.

A 2x2x4 foot version is about 16 sqf on a 4 sqf base.
Could be set up to run hydro or soil. I like the idea of using in a no till setup.

Would it be possible for someone to give a quote on a 1x1x4 foot version with 9 plant sites per square foot? :slightly_smiling_face:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

Thanks @Bobgrows

30 Likes

You’re so welcome! :green_heart::v:

5 Likes

Looks great @Oldjoints ! I also would like to say @Bobgrows work is amazing! Great communication and quick turn around! Thanks again!
☆DJSF

14 Likes

Thank you!
@Oldjoints and @DJSF could you respond on my feedback thread, please! :green_heart::v:

4 Likes

Id like some covers for 4x4 rockwool cubes

3 Likes

Just made this !!
No more, where did I put that? Lol

24 Likes

Thats pretty sweet! An octopus would be cool with each tentacle holding a piece! I love prints with a purpose!

3 Likes

Any one have access to a nice color printer, I need 8 pages printed. mailed to me Canada preferred. I looked on line and prices I found sucked like SUCKED. I am living out of the city other wise I would visit staples or something. Beans are J.o.t.i. (Blue afhgan) x J.o.t.i.( b.b.m) reg or Friesland Fem. Thanks

1 Like

Guys, that is awesome. Those little discs are exactly what I am looking for, but with a twist.

I am a true overgrower. I believe in Overgrowing the government. We did it in US, Canada, and even Mexico. We won, but now isn’t the time to quit. It is time to Overgrow the world! I am taking this fight to India, the Philippines, and anywhere else that our plant is still persecuted.

For sending seeds internationally to less tolerant countries I would like to step up my smuggling game. I want to use those little discs, but incorporate it into a necklace. So that it looks like a cheap little necklace for children. Colorful beads and a little heart shaped pendant, or a smiley face or something. Glue it closed and ship.

Something like these, but with the seeds hidden inside. You get the idea.

9 Likes

I have sent all over the world with just plain coin flips with washers and now will be using those seed pucks. Not sure you really need to go so far as to construct a necklace for that purpose. Still a cool idea though.

1 Like

Some customs are worse than others. I want to do a lot to help Indians. They are really struggling over there and they are very paranoid. Customs seems to snag a lot of seeds, to the point that many seedbanks won’t even ship to India.

I want to be able to tell a paranoid grower in a draconian place that they don’t have to worry. Super stealth shipping.

3 Likes

Well I suppose the better you hide it the more likely it will get through. I have sent multiple things to India and Pakistan without issue but I may have just got lucky.

1 Like

What kind of numbers are you looking for?
I make the pucks. But also I make what’s called “Barefoot sandels”…

I believe I could incorporate them with this or a necklace. Haven’t done one, but if interested I would try to do a prototype.
@Motaco

3 Likes

That would be amazing. I am not currently looking for anything until I have enough seeds to share, but I will definitely be in touch at some point. I am guessing around two dozen pucks at a time.

Aside from breeding, I am still making contact with growers from that part of the world. Easier said than done.

1 Like

Just let me know. I’ll try and put something together in the meantime.

1 Like

Order a stop motion armature.Still need a camera and other stuff but seems like I am attempting the hobby. Mixed media kinda thing this some animation. Anyways I am sure I will back sucking up to you brilliant 3-d printing artists for characters and props.

3 Likes

Would printing an autopot float valve bit be possible or even cost effective? Just the working part, you can probably dumb it down and just use a smooth tube connection as thats easy to attach instead of a screw connector and i would assume buy in the little squishy parts?

Link to get an idea of what i mean.

Found this?