Need something 3d printed? & Offer your 3d printing services

Hey man can u 3d print a cannagar mold???

2 Likes

I know @Bobgrows makes and sells some great cannagar molds @Florida_man_genetics

2 Likes

x 2. Especially if it could be broken down easily for storage.

1 Like

Im lookin for someone in canada bc of shipping costs

1 Like

It costs $18.00 to send to Canada. FYI for the cannagar molds.

4 Likes

Well thats not bad i was thinkin closer to 30 ill message u

1 Like

I do not have much experience with 3d printing. Curious if anyone (or any company) has gotten upset about self designed replacements for an accessory they offer?
I found something I liked the idea of, but the price tag is just a little much at the moment, and I figured the same idea could be accomplished much cheaper, but I didn’t to post ‘I want to figure out a way to do what X company has here’

3 Likes

Show me a picture of what your thinking of.
We do pretty good at replication. :thinking::v:
@other_barry

5 Likes

My curiosity is also been peaked. :yum:

1 Like

I’m not trying to anger the gods of the system I use to grow, but it turns out that printing them doesn’t save anything, so at that point I believe in supporting the company. They were drainage plates for the bottom of my pots.

2 Likes

Know any good repo of designs? I am excited to start making my own plant benders and tent pole attachments for fans and whatnot.

1 Like

@other_barry https://www.thingiverse.com/ is the biggest, also some search engines like https://www.yeggi.com/ . Search grow tent or similar, there’s lots of cool things to print up. :smiley:

3 Likes

Love the new avatar bro. :yum:

1 Like

Anyone have a 3d file for the hook-on/clip-on end pieces for tent support poles? I recently set up a tent that used these for the hanging support bars at the top. Previously all my tents had all metal poles with the hook built in. This has got me thinking that if I had some of these clip on ones I could use wood/metal/pvc to make additional support bars. then I could put my 4x4 on its side and have a 4x 7.5 :slight_smile:

I am hoping to find these black end pieces as a file I can print. Bonus if there is one with the hook being offset so you could make a cross and have one pole below the other.

3 Likes

If someone knows where to find these hook ends for sale I would be interested in that too if they are too costly to print. Gorilla grow tents has them on their website with metal poles for very cheap, except the shipping is $40!

Give Me dimensions.
Diameter of pole?
Length of part?
Any and all information and I’ll see if we can do them.
Won’t be able to start anything until May. @Greenup

2 Likes

I might have something for you: Printables

4 Likes

I might have a project for someone to try printing for me if they feel up to the task. I’m not sure what can and can’t be done with these printers but if anyone has free time and up for a challenge let me know :grin:

2 Likes

What’s up?
Tell me your idea…:thinking:
@Kushking902

1 Like

Yeah, my curiosity is also peaked.

1 Like