Need something 3d printed? & Offer your 3d printing services

Looking for custom pendant and ring, lmk who to pm logo

Different sample
but not the logo or job I am requesting just giving scope
Hapi

2 Likes

What kind/brands of 3d printers are you guys using?
I plan on buying one like really really soon, just not sure what one to go with. I keep seeing the Ender 3 V2. And the pro, are these decent?

1 Like

I use a voxelab aquilla, basically an ender 3 v2 clone for a bit cheaper. I invested less than $50 into it and already have a superior printer to the v2. Plan on eventually throwing another $50 in, but half of that is a non essential part that will just make things easier for me.

Does anyone have 3D printing plans for a seed sorter?

1 Like

@Bobgrows do you have the files for the seed pucks you can share? i have a 3d printer but can’t design anything worth a crap. i bought a 3d printer, a roll of carbon fiber, and tried to learn blender well enough to use it for what i needed, but after two months i gave up. i printed a lot of dice though, even designed my own pattern, but that was easy since it was just substituting a bunch of 2d pictures with the ones i downloaded. if i am going to give away seeds i may as well use that printer for something useful.

2 Likes

Now we’re talking!!! Great idea!!!

Was also wondering if anyone had the capabilities to do any cannagar molds? I kkwo they’re available on etsy and stuff…but I feel they’re way overpriced.

2 Likes

Baltimore here. I’ve been printing now for a while. My prints are pretty clean. Anyone need any help with anything especially this side of the states give me a shout. DM me if you have any questions.

We make cannagar molds.

3 Likes

How many grams does each one hold?..not sure if that’s the question I’m asking…

@jetdro what size is your 1 gram mold?

1 Like

DONT KNOW…arrives today :sunglasses:

I have 2 already, the 2-4 “personal” and the 3.5-7 “small”

Thye will hold exactly as they say. Tight packed, first one will hold 4.5 grams, second one 8 grams. Lightly packed (my preference now) 2, and 4 .

The “mini” coming today will hold 1-2 grams they say. HOPING it is joint sized in diameter and length, or like a cigarette

3 Likes

How much for shipping to Canada?..or are you here already?..lol.
I assume those measurements are in millimeters?

Was looking at the $5 and $10 models.

2 Likes

I’m in the U.S.
I will ship to Canada if you cover the cost.
I can find out before I ship it… but expect over $20.00 to ship…:smirk:

1 Like

I’m in the US. I’d love to have someone either make, or make a file to have one printed locally.

8 Likes

Hey @sfzombie13 Mr Sparkle has a thread on here with designs for the printer

seed pucks - Mr sparkle

1 Like

you rock. thanx.

1 Like

Good Evening Bob,

When you have a chance, I’d like to jump on-board as well and ask if you could make me a small version of the Cannagar kit.

We can deal with shipping to Canada no problem. I’m in, would like to talk Sir

I’ll pm you some deets

~ mb

3 Likes

Hey Bud, Bobbi is a lovely lady, just an fyi. She get’s the Sir thing allot :rofl:

4 Likes

Thanks for that typo-alert Doug.
Ole Marble-mouth carried out on phone.
And Thanks for the News on Bob(bi)

Mucho Appreciato

1 Like

@Bobgrows I’m interested in some seed pucks and the loader… Wanna PM me for potential prices? I’m in Canada

1 Like

Pucks are .15 cents a piece
Caps are .05 cents a piece but you can use Avery labels in place of
Trays are $20.00
Shipping to Canada $$$ I believe will be like $26.00 . Might be a smidgen less
Colors
Red
Black
Green
Purple
Pink
Yellow
Sky blue
Orange
1-10 holes or open concept, Avery labels don’t fit open concept
Personalized up to 10 characters. Upper case works best.
Let me know

17 Likes