Nefrella's 420 FastBuds Collective

They’re out of the UK.

2 Likes

Nods, which, if I ask for that service, all over it. If I don’t, I’m like wtf did you just send me asshat? LOL…

Paying that kind of money for seeds, I want to know what I’m getting…maybe I’m crazy, heheh :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Aloha! And thanks for stopping by! Always feel free to chat and give me your unsolicited advice bwuahahhahaha :peace_symbol::v:

4 Likes

I agree I just recently started to purchase seeds online and there were a few companies that sent me seeds stealth style with no special packaging just some stale ziplock bags I was so pissed they made it up by sending me 20 more seed ontop my 10 pack

3 Likes

Ok thanks yes I’m new and dont know if it’s ok to just post anywhere.

3 Likes

Some people are cool, and some get upset for getting off topic in their threads. It all depends on which thread it is.

3 Likes

I totally get it. Just keep in mind, they may have done it to ensure you recieve the seeds.

2 Likes

Ok thanks for the great info you guys I really do appreciate it. I dont want to offend anyone here and is still learning how to even navigate. Lol

4 Likes

nods, that’s why im not completely freaked out about it. I mean, if they tell me they are what they are, at some point you either trust the vendor or don’t deal with em. for the few hundo it was, im not worrying about it, but for future purchases, keeping it in mind.

5 Likes

I did have a stealth pack from seedsman that came with the breeders package

They came in a toy

But these on the other hand was like a mess

I had to buy my own vials put them in the vials to protect them and write my own labels. Smh :expressionless:

Aloha From Hawaii

8 Likes

Yeah this is normal when ordering from the UK to the States. The Vault and Attitude will both repack all your packs into plain baggies regardless of what you choose. Attitude will at least put in pieces of the original pack in the plain bag with the seeds, if you select ship in breeder packs, so you kinda “know” you got what you paid for, and I know I did, but yeah. I hear ya.

This was my attitude order from last year for reference:

2 packs I ordered came with pieces of the original pack, the rest were freebies.

Doubt they will refund you, you most likely did get exactly what you paid for, but I also would never order from them. The Vault or Attitude are my go to if I must have some greenhouse seeds or something else I can’t get reliably here in the states, but that’s it.

Seed Supreme and Seedsman sketch me out. Especially those white label or generic seeds they “make themselves”.

4 Likes

Sometimes you don’t get what you ordered even in the breeders packs. I had a Royal Queen Seeds NL auto in a breeders pack that wasn’t an auto at all. :grin:

7 Likes

I just placed an order with these guys the other day, so we’ll see! :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Blown away at the growth of this girl overnight…:exploding_head:

5 Likes

Killin it as always

2 Likes

All joking aside… I’m sorry to hear that @nefrella. It’s something that has been on my mind since buying seeds.
Anyone try Seed Plug?

4 Likes

we all have to be wary of thisof course without or with a pack we trust the folks are honest or we don’t as Nef said I had really bad experiences with banks in europe several years ago many bad experiences so I am very skeptical but regardless we need them beans

2 Likes

3 Likes

Im sure all the seed companies are not that bad. But if they say they’re going to send them to you a sertin way they should.

2 Likes

This is true. I am still awaiting customer service reply. And if they tell me they’re legit, I’m just going to take it as is and move on. I WANT to believe that this is an honest seedbank, because the transaction and shipping were flawless.

Edit - and after growing out some legit seeds first, it will be fairly obvious if they’re legit.

4 Likes