Nefrella's 420 FastBuds Collective

Man, I’m impressed with these ladies :green_heart:

14 Likes

Some beautiful balls! She was doing the slide. Lol.

3 Likes

I feel for you nefrella on the seed repacks. Bad move on them.
Maybe they will be winners once the blossom.

2 Likes

that is a beautiful seeded momma I love growing good flower but I get really excited for my seed mommy’s too almost more into it than the flower for whatever reason maybe because i have spent so much on seeds over the years looking great as usual

3 Likes

I’m hoping that the boy/girl will produce pollen :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

He looks like he’s about to explode any day. But I guess hermies act a little different then a straight male. You’ve done a very going job reversing.
How much of the CS did you use of that bottle? If it works well for you I’m going to grab one.
You have stopped spraying the CS correct?

1 Like

oh i stopped spraying awhile ago, i’ll have to look thru the thread, i believe i mentioned it. and yeah, hopefully it’ll make some pollen, but, never know right?!

1 Like

literally, i think ive maybe used 2 oz? like thinking about spraying it from the bottle, ive hardly used anything. will take a pic and show what i used tonight when i get home :v:

1 Like

I think my last cs attempt stalled it made lots of balls but no pollen yet yours is a beauty you should have pollen and soon I would guess I’m hoping I have better luck with the sts

2 Likes

yeah, that’s what im hoping to avoid. We shall see! And if the CS fails, i’ll try the sts bwuahahahah :v:

5 Likes
10 Likes

CS didn’t fail. You are suppose to spray up until they start popping open.

2 Likes

Good to know! Hopefully they’ll produce some pollen - so much conflicting info.

Thanks @Cannatrainer :v: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Awww yeah…we have a baby maker :baby:

19 Likes

For reference:

Pollon donor - @3weeks started spraying cs 12.10 start 12.23 balls identified. I stopped spraying cs about 3 days after identification of balls.

Pollon receiver - planted @ week 3 of pollon donors life

Used less than 4 oz (couple shots) worth. Really focused on main cola, and larger branches.

10 Likes

YEAH! :grin: That’s what’s up! I’m glad it worked for you. Thanks for the info!

1 Like

Did you thin it down with distilled water or use it straight up? IIRC Sebring was saying worked best at 50-100 ppms

2 Likes

I’m super glad it worked right on and I know lots of folks have great luck with the csbut I am talking it took 6 weeks spraying everyday I guess I just gave up at that point but anyway thēy are beautiful

2 Likes

Used it strraight out of the bottle

2 Likes

Interesting… have you used this on autos at 240ppm?

2 Likes