Nefrella's 420 FastBuds Collective

Exactly. I started going hempy crazy at that point and ran outta room. Ideally, I want to run them a full start/end under 24/7 and see what’s up.

And since I’m a legit addict…testing…testing…haha dropping 2 babies to see what we get for the glue :drooling_face:

11 Likes

These are Fast buds GG#4/ruderallis

5 Likes

Oh wow I thought they were autos. I gotta look up what the difference is. I forgot.

2 Likes

These are autos

5 Likes

I got that. I was just naming the stuff Im getting hyped to try. Sorry for the confusion. I noticed these were from fast buds. I read the entire thread this morning in one sitting. lol ! Cant wait to see you run some of the others that you mention at the start of the thread. I have found some packs of there work here and there recently. Excited to check out some of their work !

4 Likes

Where did u find these :green_heart:

2 Likes

The Seed Source

Amazing delivery. Had these in hand 4 days after I ordered.

4 Likes

I actually found this info on the Fast Buds site…going to use this and see what happens.

6 Likes

Sould be interesting. You going to try to do a control? Or you think you will be able to tell the difference?

1 Like

Actually I should do a control. I am trying to germ 2 of the gg4. That’s a great idea!

3 Likes

Second seed shelling session…picked a few more buds to dry. This plant is still kicking!

NL Seedsman one of them popped, still no TangieMatic :frowning:

17 Likes

Seed jail. I would imagine its pretty cool the first time. Then (like trimming) not so much the rest of the times.

3 Likes

Good call on that. I used to tend with some epsom salt, dolomite lime, and mycorrhizae

2 Likes

Hahahah, yeah kinda. It’s a lot more fun though (for me anyway) to see the handiwork of the experiment. I’m weird, it makes me happy hahah.

Still blows my mind from that tiny little seed bam

Never will get tire of seeing the majesty of His creation :heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

Welp, I think 2 weeks is long enough to see if the tangie is going to sprout.

Time of death, 12:43 pm. :frowning:

At least the freebie seeds are popping :joy::sweat_smile::dizzy_face:

10 Likes

Third round of seeds!!! :exploding_head:

21 Likes

Sweet :heart_eyes: alot of money saved. I get tired of growing the same strain. I like to see different strains.

6 Likes

Just found back to this thread looking for some info on Fastbud stuff. They have a 1+1 at the moment and I want to do some citrus crosses so I’ll get some Tangie and Orange Sherbet. I put myself on the list, hope that’s ok. I’m happy to send you some of mine when they are ready, I plan to do reg and fem crosses. :seedling:

4 Likes

Sooo excited for these ! It will be my first try with autos in almost 30 years of growing. I really like your style @nefrella. I think at some point soon I will steal a page out of your book and give some seeds away on one of my threads.

4 Likes

Getting ready to send out the first batch this weekend.

Please PM me your addresses so I can get these in the mail for you next week!

8 Likes