Nefrella's 420 FastBuds Collective

Don’t gotta tell me twice. I will run those next!

3 Likes

Will do, very generous @nefrella!

4 Likes

The Vault Seedbank - legit. Took awhile but holy bleep the freebies!!!

24 Likes

Your soon going to be our 420 Fast Buds guru! :grin:

6 Likes

Hahahah! Or village idiot! I hear thats always fun :rofl::joy::woman_facepalming::sunglasses:

7 Likes

What did they send you as freebies?

2 Likes

Chemdog (Humboldt seeds) - 7
Stardawg (fast buds) - 6
Super Kush (Phoenix seeds) - 5
Peyote Critical (Barneys farm) - 1
Wedding cake (Barney’s farm) - 2
Columumbian (kannabia seeds) - 1

Literally, 22 free beans. :exploding_head:

15 Likes

Well damn! I know where I will be getting my Zkittles. Your puppies are so cute! :wink:

Lol, puppies? Thought those were felines :cat2::confused:

1 Like

I’m teasing Nefrella. I did think they were dogs at first glance then I remembered it the Crazy Cat Lady’s thread. It’s still early. Working on my second cup of joe. Joe? Who is this joe? And why is he in my cup?

3 Likes

I m Joe lol and I m still in the cup lmao hope you all have a good Saturday

4 Likes

Joey! I thought that was you in my cup! You have a safe weekend. Damn Its the weekend already!? I really need a job. Smh.

2 Likes

But why are you in the cup? :rofl:

2 Likes

He’s taken the love of coffee to a whole other level. Tear down them walls @Joey420 ! Tear them down!
Alright. Sorry Neferlla I’ll stop starting shenanigans on your thread.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just what I needed with my morning coffee, uh, Joe. Joe, what are you doing in my cup now?!?!

I don’t think nefrella would ever get upset at someone being a goofball or engaging in shenanigans. She’s as sweet as sugar.

4 Likes

I know. Someone actually apologized to me on her other thread for hijacking my thread. Lol. I felt terrible. It was funny tho.

2 Likes

Some people worry about that stuff, some people don’t.

The way I look at it, if you can’t have a little fun, it’s not worth doing.

I guess we will find out if it’s fun or not once we explore Joe’s motives. :joy:

5 Likes

Hope he didn’t drown.
Your right tho. I’ve seen people get pretty short because someone asked a question. I try not to post that much on that thread to say the least. They do some good work though.

3 Likes

The way I look at it on my threads is if you stay out of politics, it’s all good.

Most people here are really cool. Don’t let a few make you too afraid to cut up. Tell them badger sent ya :wink:

Edit: better yet, tell them you are part badger, so you can’t help it.

4 Likes

Thanks man! Go Team BADGER!

3 Likes