Nefrella's 420 FastBuds Collective

Hahahah, I’m laughing my butt off!!! @LilJonB

4 Likes

HOLY SH !!!

3 Likes

Exactly! I was kinda shocked.

1 Like

Thanks for doing this!! I dont have any autos to trade back at the moment but i have a few feminized photo strains if youre interested!

2 Likes

Maybe they mixed your order up. Thats a whole lot if free bees. How many did you actually order?

2 Likes

Thats what I was thinking… but hey…

1 Like

Man they want $20 a seed for the Zkittles. If it comes down to it I’ll get 3 just to make seeds.

1 Like

@nefrella
Would you happen to have a pic or 2 showing what the buds looked like when they started swelling with seed? This CS thing is really messing with me. I know I had nanners showing weeks ago. And she is still throwing nanners. And I have had the female right next to the shemale since then. Like within 2-3 inches. I have never seen any pollen just the nanners and the spent flowers. The female is fattening at the buds. The little fat buds have two tiny brown hairs and looks like a light colored stripe going lengthwise. I can get a pic if it would help. And how long before you started seeing actual seeds poking out?

2 Likes

Oh the order was over $350. Part was promotion, the stardawg. The others were complete freebies.

6 Likes

@BigMike55

16 Likes

@BigMike55

1 Like

SEEDS! That plants bud structure don’t seem as thick as yours @BigMike55 . Yours might be a little harder to spot. But dose look similar. I think she let hers practically die by itself. How long did you let yours flower for @nefrella ? I would check a small bud at the bottom @BigMike55 .

2 Likes

I have done auto strains to trade if you are interested. can’t figure out how to post photos on hete

big plant is gorilla glue auto. other photos are gorilla glue auto as well.

11 Likes

@nefrella
These are what Im looking at. What do you think?

11 Likes

Couple more. Seeds?

13 Likes

Kinda hard to see I know

5 Likes

Is it me or the darker one has some balls? Aka pollen sacks?

1 Like

Yes that one is the shemale. She has been showing testicular fortitude for probly 5 or 6 weeks.

3 Likes

SOOO HOTT !

6 Likes

First pic is the shemale donor?

Definitely the second pic looks prego @BigMike55

1 Like