Nefrella's 420 FastBuds Collective

Second pic looks like, amd.if that’s the same plant, different angles bud sites I would say congrats you’re a daddy!! @BigMike55 :v::latin_cross::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

You’re correct, I let this plant go until the stalk was yellow, rigid and it was 99% dead. With autos and seed making, you have to, in order to maximize your returns.

When I harvested mine, I did the 1 plant in 3 separate bud removals, top to bottom as they ripened.

Check your main cola, carefully, don’t jack with the calyx too much and see if the shell is even slightly trying to pop open.

I learned, that if you have to do more than quite literally run your fingernail across the seed cover to get the seed to pop out- its not ready to harvest the seed.

I waited till the seeds looked almost to bursting before harvest. Which led to approximately a 1 month overall harvest time for seeds.

:v::latin_cross::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Thanks @nefrella exactly the info I was looking for. Yes the first pic is the one I had been spraying. I stopped right after I saw some nanners and she is still putting nanners. The other 3 are the same plant. Just different budsites. Thanks again my friend. Sorry for hijacking your thread. I just knew you were successful recent.

5 Likes

No worries @BigMike55 that’s what we’re here for!! Looks good btw :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Love the alternative vocabulary ! :star_struck::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Thanks, couldn’t resist adding me to the list, GG is one of the few strains I have grown and love the sticky buds and potent punch pelea|nullxnull, great share … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Need addresses if you haven’t sent to me yet!

17 Likes

Hey @nefrella did you have to ask The Vault Seed Bank to ship with the breeders pack? Or did they send them that way? I’m about to finish up my order. I guess I wont need to order any GG4 thank you Nefrella.
Anyone have any Fast Buds gear that is a must?

3 Likes

@LilJonB Once you place your order, email them and request that they be mailed in the breeder pack.

They did say there was an option to “check” for the breeder pack, but I was unable to locate it.

3 Likes

Thanks. I did send an e-mail asking them how to go about getting them sent that way. I will do it again after I place the order. :+1::grinning:

1 Like

I liked their tangiematic more than anything else that I’ve tried.

3 Likes

very nice to hear, I just received some of those. :smiley:
What else did you try if you don’t mind me asking.

3 Likes

Crap, Cali snow, and a few of the other fast buds autos. I was trying whatever the boss would let me take home when I worked at the greenhouse. It was probably 5 different strains. I’ll try to remember the other ones. Cali snow wasn’t too bad, but it seems like the high was pretty short lived.

The heat could have gotten to my memory. I don’t want to work in a greenhouse ever again in this state. It way too hot.

5 Likes

I see the Tangie auto. No Tangiematic. Are they the same?
It looks that way after I did a google search.

1 Like

Haha. I’ve been there. Did some searching before I ordered and strain descriptions were different. But I ordered Tangie Auto and got a pack labelled Tangie’Matic so I think it’s safe to say it’s the same. Seems like they are rebranding a bit. One of three strains had a different packaging also. (Got them directly from Fastbuds)

4 Likes

They want Bitcoin or bank transfer. Smh. I don’t have either.

3 Likes

@LilJonB hit up Oregon Elite Seeds…ordered from them a couple times, money order.

https://oregoneliteseeds.com/product/fast-buds-auto-flower-tangiematic-5f3-gold-rush-series/

:drooling_face::v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Awesome. Thanks @nefrella . Are they standard 5 pack? I always get confused when when they don’t say. If it is 5 packs they are cheaper then The Vault. They wanted $100 for 5 pack of Zkittles. I was going to pay it too.

2 Likes

Looks like 5f (5 pack)

3 Likes

Some gg’s testing the new seeds

Week#1-veg - 6.5 ph, no nutes.

Seedsman Northern Lights auto week#3-veg

17 Likes