Nefrella's 420 FastBuds Collective

The post before this one is post number 4 20

3 Likes

That made me smile. That Northern Lights is outstanding. That strain is on my ā€˜Gotta Haveā€™ list.

4 Likes

I have some some other freebies, Iā€™ll make seeds at some point :call_me_hand::v:

6 Likes

Babyā€™s looking good I have some nothern lights autos fems im going to pop as soon as I get some room and some of the ggs you gave me oh yeah I have one female mystic blue so far woopwooop canā€™t wait to see what she has to offer thank you again for the beans

3 Likes

Thanks. Your awesome sauceā€¦ I added my name ,)
That photo looks great by the wayā€¦

3 Likes

automatically edited and I have no autos that are not 4 wheeled so thanks bunchesā€¦if u still have enuff :+1:

3 Likes

Stardawg

13 Likes

Oh yeah now ! Did they pop yet ?

3 Likes

@mtntrogger not yet, hopefully today/tomorrow!

4 Likes

Awww yeah Stardawg popped today!!

Gg4 Week 3 from the seeds I made

17 Likes

Little late, just catching up, those things look beautiful! Props on the generosity spreading the beans around! Canā€™t wait to see how your next round turns out. Maybe this time Iā€™ll be able to keep up lol

3 Likes

nice green and healthy looking girls

3 Likes

@HappyTrees23s

Nefrella is good people. If you read through this thread and still have questions about selfing autos, just ask. Many folks will be glad to help.

4 Likes

Did u end up going this route? Looking at the same for a mother/young veg rack.

2 Likes

I did, I installed them on the one side of my veg tent that I was using for seeded projects. Worked really well, brought all the gg4 seeds to maturity!

5 Likes

Sweet deal. Im thinking up picking up 12 of them for a mother/clone/early veg rack

How close to the tops could u get them?

3 Likes

At the end, the top was hitting the light. No apparent damage, after I broke the plant lol

5 Likes

5 days of progress from the hst. Man, these Fast Buds genetics are lit. :fire::heart::kiss:

Ok YouTube is being a douchebag with the videos. Grrrrrā€¦

F U YouTube, thanks Vimeo

12 Likes

How are the ylly seedlings doing??

2 Likes

They are doing amazing!!! @Pawsfodocaws

13 Likes