Nefrella's 420 FastBuds Collective

Nice!! Again awesome to see em in someone else’s hands. Gna be :fire:

3 Likes

Ohhh yeppers fr fr

3 Likes

@nefrella
You are killing it!!!
I am really interested in the HST on your autos. Always heard that one should not do training on Autos, because of the time it takes to repair itself. Looks like someone forgot to tell your plants they are Autos!!! Hehe!
Good stuff Nef

6 Likes

While smkcanuk was still here, he had good success with lst on autos. As long as you don’t stress them out, they should be good.

Apparently nefrella has the touch.

5 Likes

This is soooooo cool :grin::flushed::face_with_monocle::grin:

2 Likes

Hey @nefrella
When you did your CS project, did you get seed from the She-male as well as the female recipient? Or was it just the female?

2 Likes

Just the female. The She-male was just for pollen then it got chucked. @BigMike55

5 Likes

I’m sure there was some. No where near as many as the recipient.

2 Likes

probably, but i didnt check, or even think to check lol

3 Likes

I was thinking about the same thing. It would be nice to make seeds from one plant. But I hear it can be shoty at times.

1 Like

indeed - the reason i chose not to do it this way is the time constraints. The pollon donor plant would have well been dead in my situation. The pollen receiver plant i was able to keep alive for weeks past the lifespan of the she-male.

If i were to “self” anything, it would be a photoperiod.

6 Likes

More gg4 footage

11 Likes

I love the video the kids are looking vantastic great job

2 Likes

Looking great! Love your videos @nefrella

Thanks for sharing. Keep up the good work. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Nice work… thanks for sharing the sweet vids! :boom::v:t3::boom:

3 Likes

Cool vids ! Lots of good stuff happening in here @nefrella. Super excited to see how the stardawg does. This thread got me on that fastbuds gear, I went and bought a pack of the sour d auto, but I was really on the fence between that and the stardawg. Looking forward to the gg4 auto from @nefrella that I just started. Planning on running the rest of those on the porch this summer.

5 Likes

Stardawg is crushing it!!!

Gg4. Doing really really good. Still amazed at the hst and the recovery.

16 Likes

Is that the Auto that you spread out ? If so, you have really done an outstanding job with her. Niiiiiccccee!!!

2 Likes

That’s looking great. Nice job abusing. :crazy_face:

Time for me to practice my bondage skills. :rofl:

Thanks for sharing. :green_heart:

3 Likes

Yeppers, these are the 2 that I completely stripped and hst’d

3 Likes