2 Likes

Haircut day!

Stardawg

20 Likes

Stunning work @nefrella

3 Likes

Thanks @BigMike55 !!

1 Like

That stardawg must have a bit of hippie in him ,I see he put up a fuss and refused the barber?
I take that back old eyes missed that

3 Likes

Wait a minute…can I still add my name ?! Ive been following your posts but for some diabolical reason I will never know, I missed this :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I need to take notes ! :memo: I have always heard you cant lollipop autos. Even LST is considered forbidden as far as Ive read.
But you, you are proving them all wrong and I love it !! :heart: :eyes:

3 Likes

Hahahah, next week is her haircut.

1 Like

Yeppers. I’ve still got a bunch of folks to send seeds out to , I’ve been laaaaaazy.

2 Likes

:laughing: ive been there haha

Well I cant seem to figure out how to add, or quote a message so Ill sent you a pm with my addy !

Thank you so much you are amazing in so many ways !

2 Likes

Here is a Blueberry Auto I lollipoped. But she’s not looking very happy. It was either remove all her shoots or cull her. So I figured we would see what happens.

The 16th is supposedto be her finish date. She is supposed to be a 60 day Auto. I don’t care how long it takes for her to finish. As long as she don’t herm out on me I will be a happy camper. She is a trooper for sure!

15 Likes

I thought I was following all of your journals. Then I found this one as well! I hope I have them all now. Your doing way more than i assumed. Great show here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Need @Gaz29 @Rhino_buddy @CADMAN ease pm me your addresses, and I’ll get I. The group going out Monday! Thx.

8 Likes

Nef is full of surprises.

3 Likes

And crazy, don’t forget crazy. :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

No wonder you get along with badgers. :joy:

4 Likes

Hahahah fr, fr

6 Likes

Hey @nefrella , have you grow the Wedding Cheesecake by fast buds previously?

4 Likes

Nope, looks good though!

4 Likes

Ok, though I would ask. I have one growing now so I was curious but I guess I will just have to wait and see. It’s the one on the right. Lefty is Cheese from Sunwest Genetics.

11 Likes