Nefrella's 420 FastBuds Collective

Oooooooh pretty @DougDawson :heart:

3 Likes

Ohhhhh Stardawg :star::dog::see_no_evil::speak_no_evil::see_no_evil: Time to reach for the sky lolol.

Literally crushed the main stem where I bent it, then tied her down.

17 days old. :four_leaf_clover::shamrock:

23 Likes

Just a wee pic of the ‘Fighting Gorillaz’ auto from Urban Legends - i accidentally topped her earlier in about day 10 , iv got a bit of wire holding down the biggest branch ~ otherwise i just bend and try keep the tops same height etc…
What are the seeds you’ve made @nefrella … Is it gg x gg .?
Thanks for sharing your seeds with me/us …!!
:facepunch:
Happy growing,
Gaz

9 Likes

Killing it for 17 days !!! My GG auto is only a few less than that and its barely over an inch tall !!

10 Likes

Is that also one of fastbuds seeds ?

7 Likes

His Blueberry??

2 Likes

Oh. No. This is Mark’s work from Strainly. Nef is right tho it is a Blueberry. I got it @corey . I put her through the ringer. I want to do all autos my next run so I did this Blueberry and a Gelato. My cousin had its sibling but it turned I out to be a male. Mine has been on 12/12 since sprout. With that and me taking all the side branches and the occasional ph fluctuations she’s a trooper. There is still alot to learn but I’m getting buy.
I can’t wait to grow some Fast Buds. From everything I have seen @nefrella grow I can say that they seem like very sweet genetics.

2 Likes

Hey @nefrella when you mix up you’re nutes for your autos how much Cal-Mag do you mix in a gallon of water? I messed up and put in to much. After I did the 5 ml there wasn’t that much more room for actual nutes. I would end up over shooting my EC target.

2 Likes

It’s got a ways to go maybe 60 days flowering but another 3 weeks for pre flowers more like a 90 day plant .

2 Likes

I’ve only ever did 5 ml / gallon max. you should be good to go @LilJonB

4 Likes

:star::dog:

Gg4 clipping right along!

19 Likes

uhhh fuzzienessss, never thought I would get to see plant bondage… :smile: :sweat_smile: :rofl:

2 Likes

12 Likes

Yes!!! I love watching them grow ! If only it were real time. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Sooooooooo true!!!

3 Likes

Dropped those gg4 autos last night! Thanks again @nefrella. Love me some autos! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:green_heart::seedling:

6 Likes

I got a lil CARE package from @nefrella today. Thank ya. Thank ya verrr much.

3 Likes

and received. tyvm!! You thinking of starting a trade feedback thread? Not that many seem to be leaving any for others :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I’ve been waiting for mine too. Damn postal service.

1 Like

Received my gg4 with thanks. Card made me laugh , the cat was a spitting image of my Numberjuan , had half a thought of dressing her up for a thank you photo but she would mess me up before i even got a hat on her.

3 Likes