Nefrella's 420 FastBuds Collective

Looololol @redjimp that’s so awesome!!! Hahahah. I wish I could.dress my cat.

2 Likes

@LilJonB man at this point I could probably drive them to your house and we can have a killer session before the usps gets em there. :unamused::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

:star::dog:

Gg4 - I think the lady in the back got hit with some pollen. :upside_down_face: hahah fb/mephisto collab :v: we shall see.

17 Likes

Wow Nef I’m sorry. I posted it on my thread. I tagged you too. I guess you missed it.

The other ones are from @thebubbleking. He’s been suspended :pensive:. You can come hang out if you want. Lol.
I swear I’m not getting some of my messages when I’m supposed to either. It could just be something wrong with the site sometimes. I’m just seeing you tagged me 6 days ago and you @BigMike55 , @Chronickyle and @Floyd I really keep an eye out for and try to follow as best as I can.

8 Likes

Hey, just an update for that Wedding Cheesecake in case you were curious :slight_smile:

14 Likes

You did a good job on that @DougDawson. I was really hoping I didn’t have to do that to mine. Everything worked out good tho. I kicked out a tenet from the tent and everything worked out fine.

4 Likes

GG4 Auto from @nefrella . This was taken on 4/17. day 27 from germination. Seems sort of stunted, but I dont really know since this is my first true auto. Been under 24 hours since birth. Was pretty hot for a while also. Still really fun to grow so far, will probably put it in my flower tent under 12/12 with the rest of my crop soon.

8 Likes

Been so hyped on @nefrella results I decided to grab a pack of fastbuds gear to run on the porch this year.

12 Likes

If I knew all would grow like that I would cram my tent and do a SOG. She looks really good tho @mtntrogger. I owe you a like. I’m all out. Keep us updated.

3 Likes

Hello @nefrella don’t know if you remember me it’s been a bit NY s legal and leave it to mē to get busted a month before they got it all lol and i even payed the fines stupid boy was I one sad lady anyway trying to rēbuild I was just wondering who you arē using for you fastbuds gear I’m struggling to find a bank with stock thank you btw your plants look amazing

4 Likes

Check out oregon elite

3 Likes

I’ve purchased thru The Vault, DC Seed Exchange (love, love these guys. Fast service holy bleep). Seedsman (they’re struggleing with shipping, as is The Vault). Oregone Elite Seeds(love these guys too)

8 Likes

Winner winner chicken dinner! Love those guys. Got my night owl gear there (some).

5 Likes

The gg4’s are kind of a perfect short squatty indica. Im an indy girl 1000000% :upside_down_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Also, at @cannabliss please pm me your Addy, I’ll send some gg4 your way :heart:

@Rhino_buddy I still need to get your space monkeys out. @Papalag holy bleep I still need to send out those Mouthpiece filters.

Promise I’ll get these ready to ship for Monday. Good grief! Ugh.

8 Likes

Oh snap I forgot about them

3 Likes

Hahahahahah yep, meet too. Lolol

4 Likes

I have 3 of your gg4’'s going right now. Should be ready for outside in about a week. They are strong and robust!

8 Likes

Nefrella please keep me in mine when your making fast bud seeds in the future I’d be interested in any that you produce . Thank you

6 Likes

Thanks folks I will check out Oregon Elite I appreciate the dvice

3 Likes